High cholesterol ok to eat?And not many brands of cultured (fermented) butter avail in SG supermkt. Recently I only saw tis one.
![]()

High cholesterol ok to eat?And not many brands of cultured (fermented) butter avail in SG supermkt. Recently I only saw tis one.
![]()
Vegetable oilPlanta for me.
orh true.I tot is roast in margarine?
Not just vege oil, 100% transfat.Vegetable oil
are u overweight too? if so, maybe can reduce weight too so as to put less stress on your knees....Tried those glucosamine for awhile
No use
Maybe I need to exercise or something
You toast the bread and spread the butter?i think gd butter make a lot of difference when we eat bread. of cos we also should eat gd bread, now tat will be mega topic.
If is freshly baked no need toast, just spread unsalted butter and sprinkle some pink himalayan salt, jin ho jiakYou toast the bread and spread the butter?
High cholesterol ok to eat?

Go get some nice scones... super nice with it..i finally gotten this.... taste notch bad. but no cheap, $12.
![]()