good butter recommendation

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2006
Messages
69,584
Reaction score
20,083
This one is the best 👍🏻

207802.jpg
 

JivBunny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2004
Messages
19,686
Reaction score
4,348
My mouth not so atas.

so I just buy the butter which is on offer.

generally taste good for most, when applied to nice warm bread.
 

pokipoki08

Master Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2008
Messages
3,933
Reaction score
1,712
Butter good or bad for health
Need some for joint health
Including collagen or gelatin (animal sources)
Also need some good quality cold pressed oil

Those overweight or athletic
Need good maintenance for joints due to wear and tear
 

orpisia

Emeritus Honorary Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2013
Messages
201,969
Reaction score
23,958
Need some for joint health
Including collagen or gelatin (animal sources)
Also need some good quality cold pressed oil

Those overweight or athletic
Need good maintenance for joints due to wear and tear
That is me

Whenever I bend 👇, my knees hurt painful

Went for MRI because, doc said nothing wrong
 

pokipoki08

Master Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2008
Messages
3,933
Reaction score
1,712
That is me

Whenever I bend 👇, my knees hurt painful

Went for MRI because, doc said nothing wrong
It's not nothing wrong
It's he couldn't find anything wrong
The knees is going to hurt still

Check for Uric acid, or arthritis
There are different types of arthritis
Some are auto immune
Get it identified
Then can start to work on it
 

eflash

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2007
Messages
20,694
Reaction score
4,697
Border
Echire
Lurpark

But I'm ok with Elle & Vire, Le Gall, Westgold etc... I mean if don't taste the butter side by side... All are fine, for unsalted.

Salted ones... Really depends on how salty you like your butter.

The butter that leaves lasting impression on me is unfortunately, limited edition - Lewis road creamery chocolate butter.
 

eggie011

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2020
Messages
26,700
Reaction score
11,644
Donno anything about butter, so it's plain SCS salted for me. Next time, will buy an atas brand to try.
 

Dopod007

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2007
Messages
15,685
Reaction score
51,247
That is me

Whenever I bend 👇, my knees hurt painful

Went for MRI because, doc said nothing wrong
Try Bone Joint Muscle supplement from BioHealing Naturals, available in Shopee. Very good for knee pains.
 

orpisia

Emeritus Honorary Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2013
Messages
201,969
Reaction score
23,958
It's not nothing wrong
It's he couldn't find anything wrong
The knees is going to hurt still

Check for Uric acid, or arthritis
There are different types of arthritis
Some are auto immune
Get it identified
Then can start to work on it
Ya maybe

I still got the pain

Dunno what the cause
 

orpisia

Emeritus Honorary Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2013
Messages
201,969
Reaction score
23,958
Try Bone Joint Muscle supplement from BioHealing Naturals, available in Shopee. Very good for knee pains.
Tried those glucosamine for awhile

No use

Maybe I need to exercise or something
 

Dopod007

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2007
Messages
15,685
Reaction score
51,247
Tried those glucosamine for awhile

No use

Maybe I need to exercise or something
Glucosamine no use. I used many years, didn't help. Now no more pains, climbing staircase still ok. I am 60+ still walk 10-15 k steps daily. Exercise does help strengthening the joints.
 

pokipoki08

Master Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2008
Messages
3,933
Reaction score
1,712
Ya maybe

I still got the pain

Dunno what the cause
Blood test
Can identify
Either uric acid high or
Some form of arthritis
Another type of arthritis is immune system auto attack joints
Some are caused by food/drink allergy IE beer sugar
Just do blood test
Waste time self medicate if cannot identify

Once take medication
All pain stopped (knee elbow wrist etc
Pain do move around)
After medication, I can work with speed without pain
Continue inflammation can wreck joints long term
Legs bend out of shape
Bigger bill at the end

Once identify
Work with doctor to find medication with least side effects
3 types of pills
Swelling, pain, reduced uric acid
2nd day all pain stop
3rd day swelling gone
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top