Google Nexus 7 2nd generation

Kiddream

Master Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2004
Messages
2,871
Reaction score
140
I bought the clear screen protector from messi1986. The quality is good and doesn't affect the clarity at all. PM me if anyone needs help in pasting screen protectors. I can do it for free. :)
 

yokine3a

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
19,134
Reaction score
13,439
Those who bought from open surface, is their wall charger USA type with 2 pin only or our Spore type 3 pin one? Tks.
 

Punkroses

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2012
Messages
58
Reaction score
5
Mine got this problem on certain ROM
The mediaserver process is the culprit.

Having the same problem as well.

I solved it by downloading the wakelock detector from Play Store to find out which is the application causing the device to be awake.
 

vince75

Master Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2000
Messages
3,904
Reaction score
4
ordered this yesterday

And today i got this message from Amazon

We have good news! We're able to get this part of your order to you faster than we originally promised:

"Google Nexus 7 FHD Tablet (7-Inch, 32GB, Black) by ASUS (2013)"
Previous estimated arrival date: September 24, 2013 - October 04, 2013
New estimated arrival date: August 29, 2013

:s12::s12::s12:
 

adix_82

Banned
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
16,223
Reaction score
0
Hong Kong side having super bad weather. Lots of stock are delayed. My supply of 7 2 are delayed too..
 

adix_82

Banned
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
16,223
Reaction score
0
I have Google keyboard on Samsung s4 and nexus 7 2...

I felt the nexus 7 keyboard is bit laggy.. Anyone felt the same?
 

canopus88

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2000
Messages
858
Reaction score
8
ordered this yesterday

And today i got this message from Amazon

We have good news! We're able to get this part of your order to you faster than we originally promised:

"Google Nexus 7 FHD Tablet (7-Inch, 32GB, Black) by ASUS (2013)"
Previous estimated arrival date: September 24, 2013 - October 04, 2013
New estimated arrival date: August 29, 2013

:s12::s12::s12:

I got the same reply. That is considered fast
 

micarforum

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2012
Messages
851
Reaction score
0
ordered this yesterday

And today i got this message from Amazon

We have good news! We're able to get this part of your order to you faster than we originally promised:

"Google Nexus 7 FHD Tablet (7-Inch, 32GB, Black) by ASUS (2013)"
Previous estimated arrival date: September 24, 2013 - October 04, 2013
New estimated arrival date: August 29, 2013

:s12::s12::s12:

when did you place the order? it still says out of stock at the product page leh.
 

shawniiex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2011
Messages
10,594
Reaction score
158
Anybody knows how to call USA numbers for free?
I want to reach a support hotline
 

boyfunsg

Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2005
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Dear all ask about my amazon order. When I select the Nexus and estimated shopping shows $10.38, but I though is free for Singapore address? How and what should I do to get free shipping? Thanks from Sam
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top