Google Nexus 7 2nd generation

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2009
Messages
54,548
Reaction score
191
I understand wat u mean.. But to bring in the same product for repair 4x in less than 3 months for the same problem. I dun call that luck. I call that lousy products with lousy tech.. To top it up, the problem came back now..

Maybe your set didn't pass QC. :(
 

kurtisnet

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2008
Messages
611
Reaction score
11
hope u wun regret getting this. I send mine to repair 4x in total for the same rotation problem. Tot finally they have repaired it.. Now after my warranty expired, the problem is back.. Big name lousy products.. That all I can said..

Wah you really heng suay bro. Hope I dun kena sth like that lol. Or the notorious touch screen issues.
 

curo

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,050
Reaction score
126
If it's a lousy product with lousy tech, why I don't face such issues? Based on your theory, everyone must have the same issue, since it's a lousy product with lousy tech.

If u insist its down to luck then its down to luck. Doesn't really change my point of view anyway.
 

curo

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,050
Reaction score
126
Maybe your set didn't pass QC. :(

I guess what really make me feel this way is which set need to be repair 4x in less than 3mths. It's not like the problem is a unique one. Its a common problem and I expect the tech to get it fix on the second time but seems like asus tech product knowledge also very lousy..

My first tablet and make me lose fate in nexus..

Not trying to scare others in not buying nexus, just 1 2 share the problem that I faced.

Enjoy ur nexus 7 if its the perfect set :)
 

bryan76

Senior Member
Joined
May 29, 2000
Messages
608
Reaction score
2
I guess what really make me feel this way is which set need to be repair 4x in less than 3mths. It's not like the problem is a unique one. Its a common problem and I expect the tech to get it fix on the second time but seems like asus tech product knowledge also very lousy..

My first tablet and make me lose fate in nexus..

Not trying to scare others in not buying nexus, just 1 2 share the problem that I faced.

Enjoy ur nexus 7 if its the perfect set :)

I own one too and had no such issues. My father own a Samsung tab which he also had to send for repair for 6 times due to power and battery issues till the warranty ended and he gave up. All I can say is, normally when u send something for repair, they usually use a repaired unit to replace ur internal parts so I don't expect such things to last. Not saying Asus or Samsung are doing such things but I guess it's not a surprise to anyone. I also feel it's luck... Oh well...
 

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2009
Messages
54,548
Reaction score
191
I guess what really make me feel this way is which set need to be repair 4x in less than 3mths. It's not like the problem is a unique one. Its a common problem and I expect the tech to get it fix on the second time but seems like asus tech product knowledge also very lousy..

My first tablet and make me lose fate in nexus..

Not trying to scare others in not buying nexus, just 1 2 share the problem that I faced.

Enjoy ur nexus 7 if its the perfect set :)

I honestly feel Nexus 7 is a good tablet imo but yeah lar, electronics really must see luck.
 

ttpowertt

Junior Member
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone, can someone tell me why no one buy Nexus 7 2013 from Taobao? You guys mostly mention ebay and amazon only, why? Thanks.
 

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2009
Messages
54,548
Reaction score
191
Hi everyone, can someone tell me why no one buy Nexus 7 2013 from Taobao? You guys mostly mention ebay and amazon only, why? Thanks.

Don't really dare to buy electronics from Taobao leh. Amazon got free direct shipping mah. Don't know Taobao have or not.
 

CoolSilverRider

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Messages
603
Reaction score
0
WTS - Nexus 7 2013 2nd Gen 32GB WiFi + LTE (used)
Condition: 9.5/10
Interested party, please PM me.

Sent from GAGT Android App
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top