Google Nexus 7 2nd generation

jchoong

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
1,383
Reaction score
0
I believe for the WiFi version, Lollipop 5.0 was released for a short period and then withdrawn because of bugs. Now version 5.0.1 is about to be released.

Update: I just got my 5.0.1 OTA!
 
Last edited:

machocheng

Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Hi,

Anyone knows where can I buy the Nexus 7 2nd Gen 32GB Wi-Fi version?
Can't seem to find it online.

Thanx. :)
 

jayz89

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
5,995
Reaction score
285
amazon selling 199USD

u convert to SGD, x1.35 to be safe lo

268SGD like that.

SG selling how much?
 

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2009
Messages
54,548
Reaction score
191
Hi,

Anyone knows where can I buy the Nexus 7 2nd Gen 32GB Wi-Fi version?
Can't seem to find it online.

Thanx. :)

Black Friday got Nexus 7 16gb on sale you never buy. :(

Anyway, for tablets that allows OTG, I would recommend getting the lowest then the rest store in thumbdrive.
 

curo

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,050
Reaction score
126
mine not yet updated, but not that i am waiting for it. i wonder, any changelog for the 5.0.1 update against 5.0 ?

mine was root. I unroot it but still nothing happen.. Try to update by using nexus toolkit but keep giving me e:footer is wrong.

Faint..
 

a1v1n_

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
26,122
Reaction score
54
joining the club. nexus 7 here together with lots of air. :)
11gn3mw.jpg
 

curo

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,050
Reaction score
126
My Nexus 7 Wifi 16GB still haven't gotten Lollipop..You all got 5.01 liao...:(:([/QUOTEYa.

Ya.. I finally manage to use nexus toolkit to install. But beware, i was playing the game kritika and after i root the device, the game show xigncode3 error.

So becareful if u need ur tablet to play game.
 

Villas-Boas

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2011
Messages
9,396
Reaction score
9
Ya.. I finally manage to use nexus toolkit to install. But beware, i was playing the game kritika and after i root the device, the game show xigncode3 error.

So becareful if u need ur tablet to play game.

Think I will just wait for the OTA to come out..:(:(
 

jayz89

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
5,995
Reaction score
285
I ordered a set ob Nov 23rd and never arrived even though it indicated as signed and delivered on Dec 1st. Amazon sending a replacement

Wah bro so when is the replacement coming ?

Mine stuck at the edison for dk how many days liao
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top