
Hi,
Anyone knows where can I buy the Nexus 7 2nd Gen 32GB Wi-Fi version?
Can't seem to find it online.
Thanx.![]()
Hi,
Anyone knows where can I buy the Nexus 7 2nd Gen 32GB Wi-Fi version?
Can't seem to find it online.
Thanx.![]()
Hi,
Anyone knows where can I buy the Nexus 7 2nd Gen 32GB Wi-Fi version?
Can't seem to find it online.
Thanx.![]()
just gotten my OTA update v5.0.1 although it was a bit of a long wait ...
mine not yet updated, but not that i am waiting for it. i wonder, any changelog for the 5.0.1 update against 5.0 ?
amazon selling 199USD
u convert to SGD, x1.35 to be safe lo
268SGD like that.
SG selling how much?
My Nexus 7 Wifi 16GB still haven't gotten Lollipop..You all got 5.01 liao...[/QUOTEYa.
Ya.. I finally manage to use nexus toolkit to install. But beware, i was playing the game kritika and after i root the device, the game show xigncode3 error.
So becareful if u need ur tablet to play game.
Eh wa lao my n7 still at edison us sia !!
Eh wa lao my n7 still at edison us sia !!
Ya.. I finally manage to use nexus toolkit to install. But beware, i was playing the game kritika and after i root the device, the game show xigncode3 error.
So becareful if u need ur tablet to play game.
I ordered a set ob Nov 23rd and never arrived even though it indicated as signed and delivered on Dec 1st. Amazon sending a replacement