substancia
Senior Member
- Joined
- Jul 26, 2007
- Messages
- 1,761
- Reaction score
- 1
also does it takes a long time to charge the new n7? the previous one takes a long time to fully charge.

somehow I am not please with the battery life.


LED Tester has never been updated for years. Try Light Flow instead https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rageconsulting.android.lightflowlite&hl=enI just got the new nexus 7 from Amazon via CGW yesterday. Screen no issues, but the LED notification light doesn't seems to be working although it is enabled, tried LED tester app still no go, anyone else having this issue?![]()
also does it takes a long time to charge the new n7? the previous one takes a long time to fully charge.
somehow I am not please with the battery life.
LED Tester has never been updated for years. Try Light Flow instead https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rageconsulting.android.lightflowlite&hl=en
After installing the app, run it, go to Tools, select All enabled LEDs Test and press power button to sleep. Within 5 sec, you should see the LED blink. Sadly, only white LED on N7.2 though.
Indeed. Let me support with some real data.USB charges slow.
Non-official charger not meant for N7 slow.
official charger fast.
LED Tester has never been updated for years. Try Light Flow instead https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rageconsulting.android.lightflowlite&hl=en
After installing the app, run it, go to Tools, select All enabled LEDs Test and press power button to sleep. Within 5 sec, you should see the LED blink. Sadly, only white LED on N7.2 though.
I'm very pleased with the battery life liaoz!somehow I am not please with the battery life.
just a note that Nexus 7 is already a factory underclocked device for battery life reasons (of course you're more than welcome to underclocking it further)...Its 3950mah powering a 7 inch fhd screen. And if the battery life was better,it will be heavier. Anyway, have you tried using custom Roms to undervolt?
somehow I am not please with the battery life.
same same la, still richer than me la haha

LED Tester has never been updated for years. Try Light Flow instead https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rageconsulting.android.lightflowlite&hl=en
After installing the app, run it, go to Tools, select All enabled LEDs Test and press power button to sleep. Within 5 sec, you should see the LED blink. Sadly, only white LED on N7.2 though.
Hey, I'm looking at shipping a N7 (2) from US too. Can anyone guide me? Should I buy from Amazon or Ebay or BestBuy? I'm a registered user on CGW, this will be my first time forwarding via CGW so I have the promo code for delivery. I have a POSB debit card too.
How do I purchase from play store, since it's not available in singapore.Get from amazon if they got stock. If not get from play store. Either way, you got to ship them to your cgw address
How do I purchase from play store, since it's not available in singapore.
Installing apk files doesn't require root. Just allow it in the security can liao. Rooting allow you to install custom rom, kernels. Custom roms usually has tweaks here and there to make it more stable. Custom kernels allows you to overclock, undervolt etc. The custom kernel I'm using allows me to slide to sleep, double tap to wake, dont have to press the side button