Google Nexus 7 2nd generation

Ionized1975

Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
136
Reaction score
0
missed the Open Surface promotion...now trying to get a 32GB nexus 7 but Amazon shipment is delayed for 2-4 weeks. In this case i cant order via CGW right? I tried but CGW just can't register / locate the link.....

I have a friend going U.S soon..wondering if it's worth it for him to help me get it in the stores....there is a 5% sales tax involved. More importantly, not sure if there are any 32GB stock in the stores at all!
You don't have to use the BuyForMe service from cgw. You just order from Amazon directly and get them to ship to the address cgw gave you. Cgw will know which delivery belongs to you because part of the address is your identifier.
 

ykeen

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Jul 31, 2000
Messages
4,635
Reaction score
128
I have overdeclared the value at CGW. I wrote to them immediately i saw the payment confirmation email. However they did not read it and forward to DHL already. What should I do now? Inform custom?? I saw so many numbers on ICA website but no idea which to call.

their email response is like 2-3days later, fastest is use Livechat, but if not within 11am-6pm also very difficult, sian no direct phone support and not 24hrs..

if you no kena GST then shd be fine, the most ask them refund/credit you the excess paid for insurance/shipfee.. if kena also duno how.. u contact DHL SG ?
 

kimurastanley

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2009
Messages
1,275
Reaction score
4
missed the Open Surface promotion...now trying to get a 32GB nexus 7 but Amazon shipment is delayed for 2-4 weeks. In this case i cant order via CGW right? I tried but CGW just can't register / locate the link.....

I have a friend going U.S soon..wondering if it's worth it for him to help me get it in the stores....there is a 5% sales tax involved. More importantly, not sure if there are any 32GB stock in the stores at all!

can search in forum. some selling at reasonable price
 

cheong79

Banned
Joined
Aug 30, 2005
Messages
12,967
Reaction score
3
My 32gig coming tomoro... finally.

Thursday, August 22, 2013 LocationTime 10Clearance processing complete at HONG KONG - HONG KONGHONG KONG - HONG KONG 1:19 PM


9Processed at HONG KONG - HONG KONGHONG KONG - HONG KONG 1:19 PM


8Arrived at Sort Facility HONG KONG - HONG KONGHONG KONG - HONG KONG 1:14 PM


7Customs status updatedHONG KONG - HONG KONG 3:41 AM


Wednesday, August 21, 2013 LocationTime 6Departed Facility in CINCINNATI HUB - USACINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 5:03 AM


5Processed at CINCINNATI HUB - USACINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 3:39 AM


4Arrived at Sort Facility CINCINNATI HUB - USACINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA 3:38 AM


Tuesday, August 20, 2013 LocationTime 3Departed Facility in PORTLAND - USAPORTLAND, OR - USA 6:28 PM


2Processed at PORTLAND - USAPORTLAND, OR - USA 6:28 PM


1Shipment picked upPORTLAND, OR - USA 10:53 AM
 

cheekeong_7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2008
Messages
11,010
Reaction score
23
Selling screen protectors Google Nexus 7 2nd generation! Both clear & anti glare! Interested drop me a pm.. Thank you.. ;)
 

Errz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2002
Messages
12,943
Reaction score
0
Sigh..i am too noob to order from Play Store. Tried the billing address thingy and it doesnt work for me...

pay abit more lor ,get from ppl selling in HWZ.

in life, u gain some, u lose some. and life still goes on.

grab the tablet and enjoy~
 

Ionized1975

Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
136
Reaction score
0
already tried. even in safe mode also will reboot for no reasons. I guess the only solution is for google to come out an update.
How about a full factory image flash? (I'm not talking about the factory reset under Settings.) Maybe the 2 OTA updates out of the box screwed up something. Start from fresh without installing other apps and see if it still reboots.
 

immortal86

Master Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2001
Messages
4,514
Reaction score
303
Screenshot_2013_08_21_21_36_24.png


Does this answer your question?

cant see the pic...
 

tnk001

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2007
Messages
680
Reaction score
0
Is there anything I am doing wrongly? I fully charged the battery this morning, left the tablet at home, and the battery was half depleted when I got home. I checked the power settings and Android OS took up 71% of the usage. How can I reduce the battery drain?
 

IncTEh

Master Member
Joined
May 29, 2012
Messages
2,723
Reaction score
0
Is there anything I am doing wrongly? I fully charged the battery this morning, left the tablet at home, and the battery was half depleted when I got home. I checked the power settings and Android OS took up 71% of the usage. How can I reduce the battery drain?

is it rooted? This is usually due to kernel or some of the apps u have installed.
 

issacng

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2009
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
How about a full factory image flash? (I'm not talking about the factory reset under Settings.) Maybe the 2 OTA updates out of the box screwed up something. Start from fresh without installing other apps and see if it still reboots.

How do I do a full factory image flash?

After I did a normal factory reset, I didn't install any app but the freeze and reboot still happen.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top