Google Nexus 7 2nd generation

Sghero

Senior Member
Joined
May 13, 2007
Messages
571
Reaction score
0
Got tempered glass same size to use for n7 2013?
 
Last edited:

derekliu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
13,210
Reaction score
45
Any nexus 7 2013 owners facing loose charging port issue? At first i tot something wrong with my charger, but then i realise whenever i plug in micro usb to charge, minor movement to the tablet will cause it to disconnect from charging. Now i have to apply pressure to the micro usb then it can charge smoothly.

Sent from GAGT Android App
 

innosia

Banned
Joined
May 5, 2009
Messages
446
Reaction score
0
i downloaded from google site and install manually, not by OTA
after using for a while I notice app running zippier than before, dunno its my feeling only or true.
 
Last edited:

symbiote28

Master Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2006
Messages
2,602
Reaction score
220
what's the price range for this item now? would i be better off getting from amazon?

thanks.
 

flame2000

Banned
Joined
Sep 20, 2000
Messages
19,713
Reaction score
1,552
what's the price range for this item now? would i be better off getting from amazon?

thanks.

Just wait a little more and see Amazon got Black Friday sales or not lor.
I worry the Nexus7 2013 still got the phantom touch issue, dare not hoot. :D
 

batboyz

Master Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
2,892
Reaction score
1
Sideloading L in progress...

Booting...

Optimising apps...

Done...
 
Last edited:

curo

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,050
Reaction score
126
anyone here have the rotation problem? Mine was fix b4 the warranty expire.. Now no more warranty and the problem come back again. Wonder if asus will make me pay if i bring down for repair..
 

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2009
Messages
54,548
Reaction score
191
anyone here have the rotation problem? Mine was fix b4 the warranty expire.. Now no more warranty and the problem come back again. Wonder if asus will make me pay if i bring down for repair..

No more warranty sure pay.
 

kurtisnet

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2008
Messages
611
Reaction score
11
Just ordered my Nexus 7 16GB for $215 (after $15 DHL shipping) from Expansys Singapore. The tablet is OOS on Qoo10 Expansys page but still can be ordered from Expansys Singapore. The 32GB version was in stock there yesterday night but no longer there today.

If any of you wanna pull the trigger, I guess you shouldn't hesitate any longer. Seems like they are really getting rid of all the inventory.
 

symbiote28

Master Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2006
Messages
2,602
Reaction score
220
i was contemplating getting this for days but after comparing the price, i went on to buy a Asus fonepad 7 LTE at challeger for 249.
 

Novalogy

Master Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2009
Messages
2,973
Reaction score
173
Just ordered my Nexus 7 16GB for $215 (after $15 DHL shipping) from Expansys Singapore. The tablet is OOS on Qoo10 Expansys page but still can be ordered from Expansys Singapore. The 32GB version was in stock there yesterday night but no longer there today.

If any of you wanna pull the trigger, I guess you shouldn't hesitate any longer. Seems like they are really getting rid of all the inventory.

Good price, I only see 32GB LTE for 344 tho. :(
 

curo

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,050
Reaction score
126
Just ordered my Nexus 7 16GB for $215 (after $15 DHL shipping) from Expansys Singapore. The tablet is OOS on Qoo10 Expansys page but still can be ordered from Expansys Singapore. The 32GB version was in stock there yesterday night but no longer there today.

If any of you wanna pull the trigger, I guess you shouldn't hesitate any longer. Seems like they are really getting rid of all the inventory.

hope u wun regret getting this. I send mine to repair 4x in total for the same rotation problem. Tot finally they have repaired it.. Now after my warranty expired, the problem is back.. Big name lousy products.. That all I can said..
 

batboyz

Master Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
2,892
Reaction score
1
Really depends on your luck. I got no such issues, or any issues that I need to go to service centre to get it repaired. I bought my N7 from amazon last time.
 

curo

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
3,050
Reaction score
126
Really depends on your luck. I got no such issues, or any issues that I need to go to service centre to get it repaired. I bought my N7 from amazon last time.

I understand wat u mean.. But to bring in the same product for repair 4x in less than 3 months for the same problem. I dun call that luck. I call that lousy products with lousy tech.. To top it up, the problem came back now..
 

||||||||||

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
62,848
Reaction score
1,080
just manual update my N7 to lollipop today

unfortunately my touchscreen problems still there.

so confirm it's hardware problem.
 

batboyz

Master Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2007
Messages
2,892
Reaction score
1
I understand wat u mean.. But to bring in the same product for repair 4x in less than 3 months for the same problem. I dun call that luck. I call that lousy products with lousy tech.. To top it up, the problem came back now..

If it's a lousy product with lousy tech, why I don't face such issues? Based on your theory, everyone must have the same issue, since it's a lousy product with lousy tech.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top