jtdcjtdc
Senior Member
- Joined
- Apr 23, 2011
- Messages
- 1,106
- Reaction score
- 35

If mine wasn't on the way to me (bought it at 179), at 149, I confirm hoot already.Some was still considering at us149 for 16gb 2013 during lightning deal ytd
Some was still considering at us149 for 16gb 2013 during lightning deal ytd
still looking for screen protector!
not sure if cover is needed.
I'm looking for screen protector too...aliexpress have quite a number of seller on that
Updated:
Just brought 2 anti matt for us4.47
bro share link can?
anyone havent gotten their lollipop OTA update yet? its been ages already !!
anyone havent gotten their lollipop OTA update yet? its been ages already !!
anyone havent gotten their lollipop OTA update yet? its been ages already !!
You may want to be more specific. Were you asking for the LTE ver OTA? Cos WIFI ver already got OTA for sometime now.
Wifi ver out very long? I have not receive it lor.. Neck super long liao..
Yes, out very long. You can always download the OTA image and sideload yourself.