x3dnd3x
Great Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Feb 25, 2009
- Messages
- 54,548
- Reaction score
- 191

Any apps to recommend for OTG with those 2-in-1 (USB + micro USB) drives?
I downloaded one called 'OTG Disk Explorer Lite' and it is limited to fairly small files (<30MB).
I don't know whether its the smallest though. I got 2 of it. Wanted to get the Sony OTG during BF since SG never sell but kind of expensive at nearing USD50 for 64gb.
Are you rooted? Either Stickmount or pay for Nexus Media Importer.

Sandisk better iirc, similar read speed but faster write speed iirc~![]()

I don't know whether its the smallest though. I got 2 of it. Wanted to get the Sony OTG during BF since SG never sell but kind of expensive at nearing USD50 for 64gb.
Are you rooted? Either Stickmount or pay for Nexus Media Importer.
No intention to buy now. Not in need of space yet. Was thinking about it just in case I need it in the future.Root would be better. I tried on 4.4.4 no issues. But given now take for example 1.36 rate, more expensive than SG. Buy from SLS cheaper. 32gb back then cheaper by around $6 than SG so I bought 2 through you.
179.99 USD for 16 gb.anyone has the latest price for this?
oh crap.. i was hoping 4g 32gb about 200+usd
Try 1-2 years later.oh crap.. i was hoping 4g 32gb about 200+usd

stock 16gb nexus 7 from amazon comes with 4.4 android.
each upgrade about 250mb. If upgrade to newest android, at least would be another 500mb-1gb think quite not worth the space. left about 10gb of storage only.
the fk,, brought matt sp from aliexpress
came in like after 2 weeks, try it on, so many air bubble, quality like ****, throw away in the end, better off w/o it.
sian, guess i need to go mobile shop and buy liao
the fk,, brought matt sp from aliexpress
came in like after 2 weeks, try it on, so many air bubble, quality like ****, throw away in the end, better off w/o it.
sian, guess i need to go mobile shop and buy liao
the fk,, brought matt sp from aliexpress
came in like after 2 weeks, try it on, so many air bubble, quality like ****, throw away in the end, better off w/o it.
sian, guess i need to go mobile shop and buy liao