Google Pixel 6 series

What colors do you want to see on the Pixel 6?

• Black / White / Red (as renders) Matte Black Black

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Matte Black

Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Black / White (Panda)

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Clearly White

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Just Black

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Not Pink / Sand

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • Really Blue / Kinda Blue

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Oh So Orange

Votes: 24 16.4%
  • Sorta Sage

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • Other (comment)

Votes: 6 4.1%

• Total voters

limmk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did you guys apply camera protector? I am thinking if to remove mine. Many said it will degrade the photo quality.
I didn't really notice any difference though.
No use cam pro. this case protects the cam bar
For-Cover-Google-Pixel-6-Pro-Case-For-Google-Pixel-6-Pro-Capas-Phone-Bumper-Shockproof.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp

PixelGheist

Reaction score
@PixelGheist
It's quite well documented that Google store does not deliver to known forwarder companies; do a search on this thread and you can find your answer. If you want to from the official Google store, you either need to use buy4me type of services or have the item deliver to a residential address ie friend, relative staying in US. They do accept Singapore issued credit card. I know this because I just bought one on the Google store on 6 Jan and have it delivered to my sister's place in US using a Singapore credit card. Item is delivered already.
Ahh ok that's good info thanks! Maybe I should ask my friends in US but I also paiseh means they need to go send it to me also right?
This is good to know thanks a lot! So they reject because of the address not because they know we not from US?

PixelGheist

Reaction score
Bought from Qoo10 seller 12/12. Finally received today 11/01. Paid $819 got $30 from Grab and then another $30 now from Qoo10 upon delivery. Total $759 nett. Very happy with purchase
This one is the true solid deal cheaper than get from US haha happy for you me envy! XD

erniechua

Reaction score
Just to share what I did as I received my US Pixel 6 Pro 128GB ytd from VPOST.

Timeline:
24 Dec 21 - Ordered from B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio & free shipping to VPOSTUSA (Paid with Instarem Amaze Card)
26 Dec 21 - Shipped out by FedEx
29 Dec 21 - Delivered to VPOSTUSA Warehouse
30 Dec 21 - Notified by VPOSTUSA that they have received my parcel & proceed to pay standard shipping to Singapore (with 30% discount using StanChart Spree Card)
4 Jan 22 - Shipped out from VPOSTUSA warehouse
11 Jan 22 - Delivered to my house

Costs:
B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio - US$899
VPOST (Base + Weight + vCare + GST) - S$142.67

Quite a while to wait but I got it because it was much cheaper than the taiwan seller on Shopee, although I think their shipment should be faster, not sure.

Vulpix

Reaction score
Somehow I feel the local warranty version is not coming to Singapore anymore. Feels bad man.

LightWeaver

Master Member
Reaction score
Just to share what I did as I received my US Pixel 6 Pro 128GB ytd from VPOST.

Timeline:
24 Dec 21 - Ordered from B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio & free shipping to VPOSTUSA (Paid with Instarem Amaze Card)
26 Dec 21 - Shipped out by FedEx
29 Dec 21 - Delivered to VPOSTUSA Warehouse
30 Dec 21 - Notified by VPOSTUSA that they have received my parcel & proceed to pay standard shipping to Singapore (with 30% discount using StanChart Spree Card)
4 Jan 22 - Shipped out from VPOSTUSA warehouse
11 Jan 22 - Delivered to my house

Costs:
B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio - US$899
VPOST (Base + Weight + vCare + GST) - S$142.67

Quite a while to wait but I got it because it was much cheaper than the taiwan seller on Shopee, although I think their shipment should be faster, not sure.
Thanks for sharing the timeline. My order still with Google US store and not dispatched yet after 2 days... I got a sneaking suspicion it will get cancelled...

And I just realised that B&H no stock for the phone.. :(

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing the timeline. My order still with Google US store and not dispatched yet after 2 days... I got a sneaking suspicion it will get cancelled...

B&h has no ready stock since launch. All are backorder.

erniechua

Reaction score

B&h has no ready stock since launch. All are backorder.

I found out about B&H when I selected the "Notify Me" when back in stock. Somehow got the email on Christmas Eve & went about to immediately buy the phone. =P

Entropy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Somehow I feel the local warranty version is not coming to Singapore anymore. Feels bad man.
Its still within time frame for "early 2022". I'm still good on my Pixel 5 so don't feel too much urgency for upgrade.

mp4005 help

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did you guys apply camera protector? I am thinking if to remove mine. Many said it will degrade the photo quality.
I didn't really notice any difference though.

i don't really take photos. haha.. actually maybe i will. The case should protect it well enough. Unless suay, something sharp pierce it directly.

this is the first phone that i used the camera protector. All my previous pixels , i just rely on the case.

LightWeaver

Master Member
Reaction score
Just parked my e-mail with B&H and still hoping Google to ship the phone.
Half thinking if I should just get it from Shopee / Qoo10 to save all these hoping and waiting...

gluexi

Reaction score
i don't really take photos. haha.. actually maybe i will. The case should protect it well enough. Unless suay, something sharp pierce it directly.

this is the first phone that i used the camera protector. All my previous pixels , i just rely on the case.
Wah, what a waste. Such good cam phone but you seldom use the function lol.

I read and understand that our cam glass is unlike iphone using the Sapphire glass. Pixel 6 cam glass should be using latest Gorilla glass.

Maybe I should just leave the Protector there. Be safe than sorry :D

lufu

Master Member
Reaction score
This one is the true solid deal cheaper than get from US haha happy for you me envy! XD

Was skeptical but turn out it's legit. Brand new sealed set. So qoo10 seller is good. The $30 from Grab came from their interest free instalment plan. $819 -$30 ÷ 4

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.