Google Pixel 6 series

What colors do you want to see on the Pixel 6?

• Black / White / Red (as renders) Matte Black Black

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Matte Black

Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Black / White (Panda)

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Clearly White

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Just Black

Votes: 9 6.2%
  • Not Pink / Sand

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • Really Blue / Kinda Blue

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Oh So Orange

Votes: 24 16.4%
  • Sorta Sage

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • Other (comment)

Votes: 6 4.1%

• Total voters

Paddy83

Reaction score
Not for me fortunately.

And the battery improved on the 4th day onwards"! 5th day reflects around the same.
The network+wifi battery drainage ratio is like 2.5 : 1 of SOT instead of the previous 4-5:1

Now this 5000mah phone felt like a 4000mah phone (instead of the 3000mah longevity pre Jan patch).
Mobile network standby now at 19%, its indeed getting better with the Jan patch after a couple days of applying it.

zenify.me

Reaction score
fingerprint sensor also working perfectly for me. I'm using tempered glass screen protector as well.

I highly recommend ibywind tempered glass screen protector. it has a really good oleophobic coating and the sides are curved so that it doesn't trap dust like other screen protectors. fingerprint sensor is working perfectly, even without registering after applying it.
The fingerprint sensor typically fails me when I am in the sun, indoor works pretty well for me. Google can't be expecting me to stand in the sun to register my fingerprint right?

Poojou

Reaction score
Did anyone still experience network drops on the Jan update?

Yep, 5g is bad here in upper Thomson on Singtel.

Have forced to LTE which does a world of difference.

I guess once Singtel sort out indoor 5g it'll be better, but the fact that the thing appears to hang onto 5g instead of giving up and going back to LTE is frustrating

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone know when Pixel 6 is launching in Singapore? They had said early 2022?
Where is the source fr Google that p6 is coming sg :crazy:

The source is fr somewhere, but someone mentioned it will be coming so maybe ba. Time will tell...

Vulpix

Reaction score
For bros who need replacement on their screen. CTDI charging;

6p for $267
6 for $153

Just popped by there and asked.
Har? How come CTDI can repair Pixel 6 when the phone haven't launch here? Or they have access to all the parts for Google phones in general?

gluexi

Reaction score
Yup, I went to check on them again, CTDI have access to repair parts already. Even got parts list repair cost. But can't release to me.

Take note also that the guy told me in general, only AU and JP set will have issue to claim warranty repair. But Some in the past did email to Google SG and make an exception and in the end still able to get it repair here under warranty.

While talking to the guy, I saw 5 boxes of 6 and 6p under repair leow(under warranty). Lol. Mostly due to screen cracked.

Those US, CA, UK, TW got cover in warranty, but he advised to email them first and state the serial number before coming down so they can double check on it and not waste your trip.

Beside screen they are able to repair/replace most of the parts, back panel($219), camera, speaker module and etc is able to repair too.

Lastly asked when will it come out, he say maybe next month lol. But no confirm lah. Ask wait to see advertisment :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

limmk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup, I went to check on them again, CTDI have access to repair parts already. Even got parts list repair cost. But can't release to me.

Take note also that the guy told me in general, only AU and JP set will have issue to claim warranty repair. But Some in the past did email to Google SG and make an exception and in the end still able to get it repair here under warranty.

While talking to the guy, I saw 5 boxes of 6 and 6p under repair leow(under warranty). Lol. Mostly due to screen cracked.

Those US, CA, UK, TW got cover in warranty, but he advised to email them first and state the serial number before coming down so they can double check on it and not waste your trip.

Beside screen they are able to repair/replace most of the parts, back panel($219), camera, speaker module and etc.

Lastly asked when will it come out, he say maybe next month lol. But no confirm lah. Ask wait to see advertisment :ROFLMAO:
200.gif

ranmaru1987

Reaction score
tbh.. after using so many flagship phones over the last 2 years.. from Oneplus, Samsung, Xiaomi, Asus. The p6 gave me the best user experience for my usage even with all the supposed bugs.. it feels faster and smoother even with a less powerful processor and lower refresh rate screen. would highly recommend the p6 to anyone considering to buy it.. my only complaint is I wish it could be slightly smaller and lighter..

Justbear

Master Member
Reaction score

Beside screen they are able to repair/replace most of the parts, back panel($219), camera, speaker module and etc.

wow. AU and JP sets jitao depreciate now after this.

junior89

Reaction score
Beside screen they are able to repair/replace most of the parts, back panel($219), camera, speaker module and etc is able to repair too.
Lastly asked when will it come out, he say maybe next month lol. But no confirm lah. Ask wait to see advertisment
:ROFLMAO:

wah nice! does it mean i can change my scratch screen for free if under warranty? TW set here. thanks!

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.