- Joined
- Jul 14, 2005
- Messages
- 37,838
- Reaction score
- 10,082
Whitestone dome glassMay I know what is WSD?

Whitestone dome glassMay I know what is WSD?
Same experience. Also same top leftSian, my ringke sp top left corner keep lifting up. And am using ringke fusion sia. Anyone has same experience? P7p here.
Sorry correction, mine is top right but sama sama. I am going to take photo if it comes up again and feedback to ringke shopee. Nevertheless, it's a good SP though.Same experience. Also same top left
I'm sorry that my qns had bothered some of you, I could have done a google search. And thanks to the kind bro who answered my query even though it has been repeated a couple of times in the thread. Appreciate it.
Anyone using circles life e sim? It works when activated and after the Google update it stops. Contacted circles life and they mentioned that the phone is not supported.
The esim works fine on my iphone.
We are kind-hearted brosBros here are very kind hearted to keep answering the same questions over and over again![]()
That's strange. I did a factory reset and added in the esim and it still refuses to work, but this time it presented me with a device EID service screen to ask me to contact customer service. I readded the e sim to my iphone which works fine. Contemplating to get the sim delivery again for $25 or wait for them to support on the P7 as they claim.I'm using circles.. working fine.. volte working too..
Maybe enable developer settings and try again ?That's strange. I did a factory reset and added in the esim and it still refuses to work, but this time it presented me with a device EID service screen to ask me to contact customer service.
Read somewhere that most telcos are just not setup to handle eSIMs well. It is a classic case of not being ready for the new technology. Hopefully they will improve and move with the times. Personally think the future is with eSIMs i.e. ability to support multiple eSIMs concurrently etc. This will facilitate travelling who will be able to purchase eSIMs before arriving at destinations. Imagine the cost savings i.e. not need to issue/ replace SIM cards. Just my 2 centsThat's strange. I did a factory reset and added in the esim and it still refuses to work, but this time it presented me with a device EID service screen to ask me to contact customer service. I readded the e sim to my iphone which works fine. Contemplating to get the sim delivery again for $25 or wait for them to support on the P7 as they claim.
That's strange. I did a factory reset and added in the esim and it still refuses to work, but this time it presented me with a device EID service screen to ask me to contact customer service. I readded the e sim to my iphone which works fine. Contemplating to get the sim delivery again for $25 or wait for them to support on the P7 as they claim.
I see. Thanks!Whitestone dome glass
I'm also using esim from circles and they do have a limit on the number of phones you can scan the QR code on. so might want to check how many times you have used the esim already. I do that quite often as I do change phones & play with phones so sometimes in order to get a new QR code, I got to go to the manage order page and click "lost esim", pay the $25 dollar replacement fee and get a new QR code sent.That's strange. I did a factory reset and added in the esim and it still refuses to work, but this time it presented me with a device EID service screen to ask me to contact customer service. I readded the e sim to my iphone which works fine. Contemplating to get the sim delivery again for $25 or wait for them to support on the P7 as they claim.
Sometimes will shoot abitWe are kind-hearted bros
![]()

Did you delete esim before reformat?That's strange. I did a factory reset and added in the esim and it still refuses to work, but this time it presented me with a device EID service screen to ask me to contact customer service. I readded the e sim to my iphone which works fine. Contemplating to get the sim delivery again for $25 or wait for them to support on the P7 as they claim.
Iirc circles is 3 times downloading of esim like wise for MyRepubI'm also using esim from circles and they do have a limit on the number of phones you can scan the QR code on. so might want to check how many times you have used the esim already. I do that quite often as I do change phones & play with phones so sometimes in order to get a new QR code, I got to go to the manage order page and click "lost esim", pay the $25 dollar replacement fee and get a new QR code sent.
I know I can save the trouble of paying them $25 if I get the physical sim but I do also use a physical SIMBA sim on my Pixels so that I get Dual Sim (physical & esim) and roaming when I travel... =P
Sometimes will shoot abit![]()