Google Pixel 7 series

What upgrade would you most like to see on the Pixel 7 series?


  • Total voters
    140

etoilebiscuit

Master Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2013
Messages
3,001
Reaction score
58
Sian, my ringke sp top left corner keep lifting up. And am using ringke fusion sia. Anyone has same experience? P7p here.
 

Masamune

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2005
Messages
11,671
Reaction score
11
Anyone using circles life e sim? It works when activated and after the Google update it stops. Contacted circles life and they mentioned that the phone is not supported. :( The esim works fine on my iphone.
 

ThinkMe

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2011
Messages
42,505
Reaction score
8,544
I'm sorry that my qns had bothered some of you, I could have done a google search. And thanks to the kind bro who answered my query even though it has been repeated a couple of times in the thread. Appreciate it.

Tbh, I always ask in HWZ too.

😛
 

ranmaru1987

Senior Member
Joined
May 13, 2012
Messages
2,401
Reaction score
803
Anyone using circles life e sim? It works when activated and after the Google update it stops. Contacted circles life and they mentioned that the phone is not supported.
:(
The esim works fine on my iphone.

I'm using circles.. working fine.. volte working too..
 

limmk

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2001
Messages
44,794
Reaction score
8,508
Bros here are very kind hearted to keep answering the same questions over and over again :)
We are kind-hearted bros 🥰

bruce-almighty-jim-carrey.gif
 

Masamune

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2005
Messages
11,671
Reaction score
11
I'm using circles.. working fine.. volte working too..
That's strange. I did a factory reset and added in the esim and it still refuses to work, but this time it presented me with a device EID service screen to ask me to contact customer service. I readded the e sim to my iphone which works fine. Contemplating to get the sim delivery again for $25 or wait for them to support on the P7 as they claim.
 

kryptonit3

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2008
Messages
2,306
Reaction score
1,887
That's strange. I did a factory reset and added in the esim and it still refuses to work, but this time it presented me with a device EID service screen to ask me to contact customer service.
Maybe enable developer settings and try again ?
 

Paladin1st

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2019
Messages
19
Reaction score
9
That's strange. I did a factory reset and added in the esim and it still refuses to work, but this time it presented me with a device EID service screen to ask me to contact customer service. I readded the e sim to my iphone which works fine. Contemplating to get the sim delivery again for $25 or wait for them to support on the P7 as they claim.
Read somewhere that most telcos are just not setup to handle eSIMs well. It is a classic case of not being ready for the new technology. Hopefully they will improve and move with the times. Personally think the future is with eSIMs i.e. ability to support multiple eSIMs concurrently etc. This will facilitate travelling who will be able to purchase eSIMs before arriving at destinations. Imagine the cost savings i.e. not need to issue/ replace SIM cards. Just my 2 cents :). Hopefully you can find a solution to your issue. Would be interested to learn the solution.
 

ranmaru1987

Senior Member
Joined
May 13, 2012
Messages
2,401
Reaction score
803
That's strange. I did a factory reset and added in the esim and it still refuses to work, but this time it presented me with a device EID service screen to ask me to contact customer service. I readded the e sim to my iphone which works fine. Contemplating to get the sim delivery again for $25 or wait for them to support on the P7 as they claim.

sorry.. I didn't know u were asking about esim.. I'm using normal sim..
 

erniechua

Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2000
Messages
333
Reaction score
83
That's strange. I did a factory reset and added in the esim and it still refuses to work, but this time it presented me with a device EID service screen to ask me to contact customer service. I readded the e sim to my iphone which works fine. Contemplating to get the sim delivery again for $25 or wait for them to support on the P7 as they claim.
I'm also using esim from circles and they do have a limit on the number of phones you can scan the QR code on. so might want to check how many times you have used the esim already. I do that quite often as I do change phones & play with phones so sometimes in order to get a new QR code, I got to go to the manage order page and click "lost esim", pay the $25 dollar replacement fee and get a new QR code sent.

I know I can save the trouble of paying them $25 if I get the physical sim but I do also use a physical SIMBA sim on my Pixels so that I get Dual Sim (physical & esim) and roaming when I travel... =P
 

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
24,738
Reaction score
2,285
That's strange. I did a factory reset and added in the esim and it still refuses to work, but this time it presented me with a device EID service screen to ask me to contact customer service. I readded the e sim to my iphone which works fine. Contemplating to get the sim delivery again for $25 or wait for them to support on the P7 as they claim.
Did you delete esim before reformat?
 

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
24,738
Reaction score
2,285
I'm also using esim from circles and they do have a limit on the number of phones you can scan the QR code on. so might want to check how many times you have used the esim already. I do that quite often as I do change phones & play with phones so sometimes in order to get a new QR code, I got to go to the manage order page and click "lost esim", pay the $25 dollar replacement fee and get a new QR code sent.

I know I can save the trouble of paying them $25 if I get the physical sim but I do also use a physical SIMBA sim on my Pixels so that I get Dual Sim (physical & esim) and roaming when I travel... =P
Iirc circles is 3 times downloading of esim like wise for MyRepub
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top