GoPro Hero 9 Black

hmsweethm

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok.. Thanks!

When your snap mount lanyard is mounted on your chest position.
bxlP0qsm.jpg

So next you want to take it out and snap mount onto the 3way/selfie stick.
So u remove the lanyard.
ZObKxsBm.jpg

You snap mount it onto the 3way selfie stick.
QS0RD9Xm.jpg

So you need to flip the gopro 90deg up.
9LlSVuRm.jpg

Notice the snap mount now is blocking the corners of the screen.

Wat I want to say is in order to not adjust the snap mount on your 3way when you transfer from chest mount, u need to orientate the snap mount in 90deg angle.
Hope u can visualize what i mean.
So it’s either you adjust the snap mount 90deg after you remove your snap mount from your chest, or on your selfie stick.
If you do not want to adjust either, the snap mount will block the corners of the screen.

Last edited:

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ordered the Hero 9 online and it delivered in less than a day. Excellent delivery service by GoPro. This is my first ever GoPro. :s12:

hellhole

Reaction score
For those who want to buy Heo 9 Max Lens Mod, the thing is damn tight to lock on, need to use a bit of force first time locking onto the camera.

first time always tight mah.. after a while it will be loose liao...

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any recommendation on where I should buy the SD cards for GoPro? Or I should get direct from GoPro? :)

LPPLKPKB

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any recommendation on where I should buy the SD cards for GoPro? Or I should get direct from GoPro? :)

Amazon Singapore or Lazada. I bought two (128Gb and 256Gb) for very good prices during Amazon Prime Day recently. Both are Sandisk Extreme.

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Amazon Singapore or Lazada. I bought two (128Gb and 256Gb) for very good prices during Amazon Prime Day recently. Both are Sandisk Extreme.

What would be a good price? Sorry, I have not bought any microSD before.. Thanks in advance.

asianfish

Reaction score
Is there any discount code for Gopro 9 hero at their online store?

I remembered when 8 was released their customer service gave like 20% discount code

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.