Hi! I'm thinking of getting a Nespresso system. For a KOPI O KOSONG drinker like me, may a kind heart point out what's the flavour by Nespresso that is similar to it?
Hi guys,anyone with experience servicing a Breville Bes 920? Want to send for service, or maybe descale at home ? Where is a good place to get descaler at a good price?
Thanks
Hi! I'm thinking of getting a Nespresso system. For a KOPI O KOSONG drinker like me, may a kind heart point out what's the flavour by Nespresso that is similar to it?
Hi! I'm thinking of getting a Nespresso system. For a KOPI O KOSONG drinker like me, may a kind heart point out what's the flavour by Nespresso that is similar to it?
Hi! I'm thinking of getting a Nespresso system. For a KOPI O KOSONG drinker like me, may a kind heart point out what's the flavour by Nespresso that is similar to it?
None.
Kopi O Kosong is asian coffee style. Beans are roasted completely different from the angmo Nespresso style. Preparation method is also different so you won't get the same taste no matter what...
Hi! I'm thinking of getting a Nespresso system. For a KOPI O KOSONG drinker like me, may a kind heart point out what's the flavour by Nespresso that is similar to it?
Just saw Italian beans (i.e. roasted in Italy) in a brown paper packaging with no valve. Nothing fancy and looks very home-made DIY stuff. You can see the "oils" seep out from the packaging. Looked at the expiry date and it indicate 2020! Does this make sense?
well you are not wrong. I suppose the easiest way for K.O.K is to use a french press with dark roasted beans.
All are non issues. What is important is the roast date and the quality of beans used.
Most roasters will state their beans expiry date 1 year post roast. Expiry is different from best before date.....
Where are the beans from? I’m craving for a dark Italian roast.
Its still confusing as the packaging is not as good as the aluminium/plastic ones. Roast date was 1-2 months ago but they indicate the best before date as 1.5 to 2 years from now which is quite optimistic. Maybe its possible in Europe but not in our kind of weather.
They source the beans from everywhere mixing arabica and robusta.
Talking about Italian roast, how does it compare with French and German roasts?
Any budget? Fuss-free as in like nespresso?
Using pre-ground beans, imho is a big no no
Using ESE pods better alternative. ESE pods cost vs nespresso and if it’s an upgrade debatable. ESE pods is cheaper than nespresso, I think it’s half the cost
Why don’t u consider a fully automatic delonghi ESAM?