I know what you mean but US and here the coffee culture a bit different.
Papa Palheta | Locations & Hours
contact us
9am yucks!
Thank god I not living in SG, one more reason it's good to be in states

I know what you mean but US and here the coffee culture a bit different.
Papa Palheta | Locations & Hours
contact us
Anyone tried all 3 roasts from starbucks this year xmas blend yet?
12 oz is not big.i try to post video but 2 hands are on the pitcher already, not easy.
I'm using the 12oz pitcher, I do have a bigger 20oz but I think the 12oz fits better. Normally I will fill it up with milk slightly below the spout. The want is angled and positioned between the center and the edge to ensure there's rolling.
Currently I will put it like 1s slightly below the surface and dunk it in 1.5 to 2inch below milk surface and remove the wand when I can't hold the pitcher due to heat.
One question - any suggestions where to buy/sell used coffee gear in SG?
What a way to recycle spent coffee pucks!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/353047592/coffee-coals-premium-charcoal-from-used-coffee-gro
You don't see a lot of used ones that are decent.Hello all...
Relatively new to the coffee scene in Singapore. Used to drink lots of espresso when I was studying in Melbourne, when I finally returned to SG went a bit overboard on drinking the kopitiam kopi here, only realised recently there was quite a nice coffee community here so started trying to get back to making home espresso again.
Used to be able to do latte art even half asleep last time, now can't even remember how to pull a normal shot~ A lot of muscle memory needed esp for the steaming
One question - any suggestions where to buy/sell used coffee gear in SG?
The coffee odour will most likely spread to your grid if it's not shielded.Great idea, have to try with my grill. 1st off collecting and drying.
The coffee odour will most likely spread to your grid if it's not shielded.
My puck grew mould after a week, no idea how can i store it.
the kickstarter for Arist got a new update. looks nice for a office build!
Bigger now and cleared of the patent infringement.
Announcing retail to be usd$699 and up
indeed. although i dont like the syrup and milk compartment. but if the sound isnt as loud as nespresso, u are looking at a good office setup with real beans
Hello all...
Relatively new to the coffee scene in Singapore. Used to drink lots of espresso when I was studying in Melbourne, when I finally returned to SG went a bit overboard on drinking the kopitiam kopi here, only realised recently there was quite a nice coffee community here so started trying to get back to making home espresso again.
Used to be able to do latte art even half asleep last time, now can't even remember how to pull a normal shot~ A lot of muscle memory needed esp for the steaming
One question - any suggestions where to buy/sell used coffee gear in SG?
Hello all...
Relatively new to the coffee scene in Singapore. Used to drink lots of espresso when I was studying in Melbourne, when I finally returned to SG went a bit overboard on drinking the kopitiam kopi here, only realised recently there was quite a nice coffee community here so started trying to get back to making home espresso again.
Used to be able to do latte art even half asleep last time, now can't even remember how to pull a normal shot~ A lot of muscle memory needed esp for the steaming
One question - any suggestions where to buy/sell used coffee gear in SG?
indeed. although i dont like the syrup and milk compartment. but if the sound isnt as loud as nespresso, u are looking at a good office setup with real beans
Hello all...
Relatively new to the coffee scene in Singapore. Used to drink lots of espresso when I was studying in Melbourne, when I finally returned to SG went a bit overboard on drinking the kopitiam kopi here, only realised recently there was quite a nice coffee community here so started trying to get back to making home espresso again.
Used to be able to do latte art even half asleep last time, now can't even remember how to pull a normal shot~ A lot of muscle memory needed esp for the steaming
One question - any suggestions where to buy/sell used coffee gear in SG?