read about that too, but it all depends on the dripper. once that fails. the cold brew fails?
Yesterday I came across a YouTube video about this type of dip cold brew. They adjusted it so it dips 47 drops per minute. Like quite tedious sia
Side note, yesterday first attempt of cold brew with Oxo. I might have grind it too fine. Hence dipping the time like really slow. About 8 secs a drop. Then borbian I remove the paper filter. Then it went like 1 sec a drop.
2nd time tasting cold brew. Can only say it's very very different from normal espresso based drink. Less bitterness (almost non), slight sourish (might be due to the bean chosen), and very nice after taste that lasts long. Overall like it, especially with cold fresh milk added.
Drank 8 plus still able to sleep.

Usually if espresso drink at this hour i'll have problem liao.