(GPGT)Espresso machine hoot

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2006
Messages
23,202
Reaction score
80
Владимир;107285828 said:
This is French drip? Not for me, I need the high pressure to bring out the coffee taste lar. Lol. BTW, I m more towards getting the already grind coffee. Less hassle with grinding and equipment lar. Lol

Different brewing methods bring out coffee taste differently.
Ppl who do cupping don't cup with espresso brew.

Research on instant coffee process, go free taste and let your taste buds decides
 
Joined
Sep 22, 2012
Messages
33,939
Reaction score
1,602
Different brewing methods bring out coffee taste differently.
Ppl who do cupping don't cup with espresso brew.

Research on instant coffee process, go free taste and let your taste buds decides
dats for sure. gonna sample a few first. cupping meaning? i not coffee person, still learning the lingo lar
 

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2006
Messages
23,202
Reaction score
80
Владимир;107288371 said:
dats for sure. gonna sample a few first. cupping meaning? i not coffee person, still learning the lingo lar

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffee_cupping
 

Tuakong

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
22,276
Reaction score
209
Drinking this interesting indonesian coffee from dockyardcoffee.
xuhgjwa.jpg

Really well roasted I feel. Smells exactly like what the description states, jackfruit and mango.
Very fruity in the cup with smooth acidity. I only tried the espresso roast but I think this is better for brews.
Highly recommended.

just ordered today......
 

testerjp

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
46,342
Reaction score
15,801
Thinking of ordering this Indonesian coffee or from cafebond next. Cafebond has so much choices, not sure which should i start with. :o
 

Lazy_Tiger

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2002
Messages
1,010
Reaction score
21
they only have the w version. haha.

I don't recommend getting the w version. Mine is the W version and it broke down twice already. Error with the load cell. I think the technology is not mature yet.

The non-W version doesnt seem to have this problem.

If you single dose just get the non-w version.
 

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2006
Messages
23,202
Reaction score
80
How much beans u grinding a day?
Even tech not mature, they should conduct durability test.
If not it is QC issue
 

Lazy_Tiger

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2002
Messages
1,010
Reaction score
21
How much beans u grinding a day?
Even tech not mature, they should conduct durability test.
If not it is QC issue
The fault is with the load cell measuring the weight. It's unstable.
The motor is fine though.

I think it's a design issue. The load cell is not suitable for integration with a grinder. Maybe qc too since the load cell would get more unstable over time.
 

Tuakong

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
22,276
Reaction score
209
How's it?

+1

Enjoying my cuppa now
No acidity, pleasant aftertaste, smell of jackfruit
I use 20g n it tasted just right
There will b repeat orders

No more commercial coffee for me as it's too diluted
 

testerjp

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
46,342
Reaction score
15,801
Enjoying my cuppa now
No acidity, pleasant aftertaste, smell of jackfruit
I use 20g n it tasted just right
There will b repeat orders

No more commercial coffee for me as it's too diluted
Sounds damn good man but the price is on the high side.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top