I believe there's no such thing as perfect coffee, it's up to individual preference. Those in wine should understand this better.
Last time i aimed for milimetre perfection, only to realise those who i make for told me they can't notice any difference.
It was like chasing for something that is not there.
To be honest, even when i try side by side, between two cups, one from the first purge and one from the second.
Can't tell much difference.
I don't have a lot of time in the morning though, so speed and convenience do play a much bigger role.
Last time i aimed for milimetre perfection, only to realise those who i make for told me they can't notice any difference.
It was like chasing for something that is not there.
To be honest, even when i try side by side, between two cups, one from the first purge and one from the second.
Can't tell much difference.
I don't have a lot of time in the morning though, so speed and convenience do play a much bigger role.




