natnai
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Nov 6, 2007
- Messages
- 8,012
- Reaction score
- 1
Aiya... All got food to makan, happy also not bad lah.
I think I'm too competitive, everything also must win. Don't win will die


Aiya... All got food to makan, happy also not bad lah.

![]()
Trying to act ataz. Broccoli puree with roasted tomatoes sauce, sous vide pan seared jiken
Sent from PCW Queen using GAGT
Natnai can I challenge u to cook maggie mee? I got this![]()
I think I'm too competitive, everything also must win. Don't win will die![]()
But his panties always wet rehhhhLast I checked you don't have a ****y, not interested
Hahahaha let you win but IF I really cook better. You also win bo shiok lah.
End of August cookoff how? LOL
I'm ready to throw down ANY TIME
Wah u can cook better than amulet
Last I checked you don't have a ****y, not interested

Dude, I have ****y and I'll pwn u deep deep with my power maggie mee.![]()
LOL, can you hold your liquor?![]()
LOL, can you hold your liquor?![]()
Royalrookie can teach moi how make pizza?
Sent from Tefal Delice OF-2731 Smart-WiFi Convection Oven using GAGT