RoyalRookie
Master Member
- Joined
- Jul 26, 2015
- Messages
- 3,384
- Reaction score
- 0
more pics of the kitchen please.![]()
Don't CSI my kitchen leh. LOL

more pics of the kitchen please.![]()
I can but I don't drink anymore. At least not in the quantities I used to. Old man
can share the pork belly recipe? how long in slow cooker?![]()
All the pro chef lai liao..
![]()
Trying to act ataz. Broccoli puree with roasted tomatoes sauce, sous vide pan seared jiken
Sent from PCW Queen using GAGT

Can I marry you?
Can I marry you?
Tiagong Sensible_![]()
So farnie leh. Before I got married like not so much guys appreciate moi cooking one leh. LOL
I got one ex bf hor... He will scold me for using too many plates when I cook and kpkb that he has to wash.
Come home got hot piping food waiting for him still kenna scold. knn
Zeh zeh ish married.
But u can join the line over there..
*points to horizon*
Knn, where do I find a lady like you ah?
How come I ish can't find such ladies.....church also no hab....I wanna gib up and go be swinging single liao
Share share one of my more better photos.. The rest cui.
![]()
Share share one of my more better photos.. The rest cui.
![]()
So farnie leh. Before I got married like not so much guys appreciate moi cooking one leh. LOL
I got one ex bf hor... He will scold me for using too many plates when I cook and kpkb that he has to wash.
Come home got hot piping food waiting for him still kenna scold. knn