mONK_87
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jun 18, 2004
- Messages
- 16,389
- Reaction score
- 7
Culinary Institute of American????
Nope she didn't get in...Culinary Institute of American????
Yep.. Rub the butter upwards horizontally along the sides then sugar em. Tiagong if don't do this the souffle won't rise properly.
Later she complain moi post profanities on the internetAsk her join us here!!
Sis I learning the potato chicken ...
That one u do looks good![]()
Simple and taste so yumz right!

My mum got cook before, but she at oversea for her business trip, once she back I gonna ask her do for me![]()
Simi tott? The store by Sia Huat ar?
Tank kew. That's the bestest liao. Had a bunch that rise then leak and volcano all over the tray.
Maybe tonight I wack also. Potato jiken stew goes so well with plain rice
I got my ramekins from TOTT, that mega kitchen store around bukit timah i think.
zeh zeh can sic the rosti with bacon jam recipe?
Its a very nice place to walk around in.The bistro food ish buay pai also. The main store at Temple street is where the chefs go to for their supplies.
I got mine from Tangs during a sale. 3 for $10. And yes, it's more than what Tott is selling em for.
Jiggen lice can?
![]()
Sous vide jiggen.
![]()
![]()
Slightly more nicely arranged..![]()
Cooking at friend's house. Soy sauce jiken
![]()
![]()
Polyscience.. Wow. How did u sous vide the soy sauce jiggen?