(GPGT) RR Home Kitchen

natnai

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
8,012
Reaction score
1
Moi jin jelly of RR's sous vide machine. I also want to buy but cannot justify because I will use it once in 5 years :D
 

RoyalRookie

Master Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
3,384
Reaction score
0
Laska Amuse (Ravioli)

wvn8hUL.jpg
 

RoyalRookie

Master Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
3,384
Reaction score
0
Moi jin jelly of RR's sous vide machine. I also want to buy but cannot justify because I will use it once in 5 years :D

Not mine, friend's one. That one too exp. I dont bear to buy.
YOu buy and commission me to trial and error then invite you for dinner loh.
 

crumpler ish jin expensiv

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2013
Messages
10,299
Reaction score
1,594
Next year then I buy my own sous vide machine. ANova not bad right?

It's good. I got this during the kickstarter phase. I'm quite happy with it. Takes the uncertainty out of cooking steaks and fish. Haha.

The way it's designed, if u need to cook more or a larger item, just use a larger pot.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top