EatSnakeWarrior
Honorary Member
- Joined
- Nov 25, 2008
- Messages
- 139,648
- Reaction score
- 326
Remind me not to come in with an empty stomach 
marinate can go into the whole bag together. So the jiken taste soy nice nice and tender.
Remind me not to come in with an empty stomach![]()
Ah. Similar to my jiggen. I flavored the jiggen during the brine. I sous vide the jiggen with fresh ginger and garlic.
Moi jin jelly of RR's sous vide machine. I also want to buy but cannot justify because I will use it once in 5 years![]()
Not mine, friend's one. That one too exp. I dont bear to buy.
YOu buy and commission me to trial and error then invite you for dinner loh.
You come be my small 3 I buy for you
come in sarppork kawan!!~~![]()
zou san!~
how are u feeling today?![]()
Next year then I buy my own sous vide machine. ANova not bad right?
It's good. I got this during the kickstarter phase. I'm quite happy with it. Takes the uncertainty out of cooking steaks and fish. Haha.
The way it's designed, if u need to cook more or a larger item, just use a larger pot.