Gundam Modeling Official thread - Part 5

gigigigi

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2004
Messages
9,468
Reaction score
19
okay, finally got RG from BHG. Looking for MG but dont have. so no choice hoot RG.
anyway, anyone have problem entering the serial no into website ?? I try then like can not click next leh ? very confused :(
just noticed that I got code card for previous promo :(
dont understand how come so suey :(

any chance to contact someone to get replacement card ?? :(
 

ongkh2000

Master Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2004
Messages
3,318
Reaction score
0
just noticed that I got code card for previous promo :(
dont understand how come so suey :(

any chance to contact someone to get replacement card ?? :(

eh.. if its previous promo i think u are not eligible for it anymore?
 

simwb90

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2009
Messages
543
Reaction score
4
just want to ask....RJ London paints have the word acrylic epoxy on them....
i remember it was mentioned somewhere in the past threads that RJ London paints are lacquer-based....so....jus to double check....acrylic or lacquer?
 

ultimatron

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2007
Messages
905
Reaction score
0
just want to ask....RJ London paints have the word acrylic epoxy on them....
i remember it was mentioned somewhere in the past threads that RJ London paints are lacquer-based....so....jus to double check....acrylic or lacquer?

Once epoxy cure, they will be very difficult to remove. I think it may even be stronger than lacquer
 

Zephon

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2006
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Alright... finally, IT IS FINIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISHED (ok... beside the joints which are without essential component at the moment, d**n bandai)

GN Drives spinning~~~
580445_10150732191989495_532769494_9855468_1387529996_n.jpg


(Without Decal)
398317_10150732197434495_532769494_9855499_533462038_n.jpg


Gogo power-ranger ~~~
577792_10150732193444495_532769494_9855477_225913479_n.jpg


Typical view:
574692_10150732205894495_532769494_9855526_1282717129_n.jpg


Closer look to the hand:
577573_10150732194234495_532769494_9855489_453720288_n.jpg


My eyes are flashing... (and I are hensem)
540221_10150732192419495_532769494_9855472_1885911370_n.jpg


Group photo:
559599_10150732205399495_532769494_9855521_1733570693_n.jpg


So now can't do much pose, due to the lack of GN drives for 2 arms... dunno how long should I wait... ... :(
 

Zephon

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2006
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
The Adventure of Mr. T-80 aka Optimus Prime wannabe...

Hi there, my name is Toptimus Prime-80:
149720_10150732184509495_532769494_9855447_837408120_n.jpg


Huushaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~ I ARE HENSEM!!!
581275_10150732184309495_532769494_9855446_1497429137_n.jpg


Grrrrr.... ..... let's find someone to stab... ...
576736_10150732184599495_532769494_9855448_920769649_n.jpg


Hi, I'm your new friend (Strike Freedom *speechless*)
532796_10150732184749495_532769494_9855450_1576054361_n.jpg


Your knife looks cool... (Red Frame:"WTF that's my Tiger Pierce!")
485293_10150732184929495_532769494_9855451_1525003918_n.jpg


Do you know how powerful I am?
581093_10150732185089495_532769494_9855452_2000283452_n.jpg


WE WANT YOU, JOIN THE DARK SIDE!
527450_10150732185424495_532769494_9855453_1927847052_n.jpg


Hm... ... what to do next...
560719_10150732185749495_532769494_9855456_1303459995_n.jpg
 

visuallin

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2006
Messages
775
Reaction score
0
This thread kinda made me wanna try a gundam kit for the heck of it. Really enjoyed building the mega-size age 1. Next would be the age 2 haha.

Did some lining and kinda overdone it but still looks ok for a first timer. Also added silver weathering on the 'inner frame' and weapon. Havent add decal yet as water decals look more tricky to apply.

To the pros here, I wanna coat the the coloured parts a gloss coat and the white parts a matt coat. Should I dismantle the parts competely or spray limb by limb?





 

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2005
Messages
22,931
Reaction score
1,326
The Adventure of Mr. T-80 aka Optimus Prime wannabe...




Grrrrr.... ..... let's find someone to stab... ...


Hi, I'm your new friend (Strike Freedom *speechless*)
532796_10150732184749495_532769494_9855450_1576054361_n.jpg


Your knife looks cool... (Red Frame:"WTF that's my Tiger Pierce!")
485293_10150732184929495_532769494_9855451_1525003918_n.jpg


Do you know how powerful I am?


Hm... ... what to do next...
shlt looks at all the PG...:eek:
im still PG-less


do PG wing next?
 

Zephon

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2006
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
shlt looks at all the PG...:eek:
im still PG-less


do PG wing next?

coz i only put up PG lar, u think I buy only PG meh....

talk about PG wing, I almost bought it when I was in japan... but after read some review, I bought 00 Raiser instead... (old design and all the hassles for PG wing)
 

ultimatron

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2007
Messages
905
Reaction score
0
coz i only put up PG lar, u think I buy only PG meh....

talk about PG wing, I almost bought it when I was in japan... but after read some review, I bought 00 Raiser instead... (old design and all the hassles for PG wing)

I think you misunderstood aiki,

What he meant was you have a lot of pg

Lol
 

ultimatron

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2007
Messages
905
Reaction score
0
To the pros here, I wanna coat the the coloured parts a gloss coat and the white parts a matt coat. Should I dismantle the parts competely or spray limb by limb?

Not a pro here, for the white parts if you want your inner frame to be matt as well then i suggest you spray it as a whole (4 seperate limbs) . As for the coloured parts, i suggest you seprate them and spray, cause the gloss will affect your inner frame.

Btw why do you want half of the kit gloss and half of it matt? 0.0
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top