Gundam Modeling Official thread - Part 5

osirisx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2007
Messages
19,730
Reaction score
3,344
hm... when I visited there last week, there's a shop with bunch of old uncles sitting outside chit chat and coffee. Ask the shop owner also said dun have. But that time most of the shop are closed... perhaps I miss that...

oh ya, may I asked, you mentioned you got your rivets there, is it for model kit or something else?

Thanks!

those are just small screws that I intend to use as rivets for my gundam kits....quite a big selection, can take a look around the shops

or if really cannot find then just get those 3rd party gn drives led and use the screw for it
 

Zephon

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2006
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
those are just small screws that I intend to use as rivets for my gundam kits....quite a big selection, can take a look around the shops

or if really cannot find then just get those 3rd party gn drives led and use the screw for it

thx bro... mind to share with me how to get '3rd party component'/ GN drives in singapore? (hope it doesn't requires me to buy the entire box... :S)
 

osirisx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2007
Messages
19,730
Reaction score
3,344
thx bro... mind to share with me how to get '3rd party component'/ GN drives in singapore? (hope it doesn't requires me to buy the entire box... :S)

back then I ordered mine from ebay & samueldecal(cheaper than local) and just bought the leds from simlim tower to make it as bright/brighter than bandai's one, not sure if samuel still sells them

locally....iirc hobbykulture sells them(1 set inc battery), though if you're concerned about the price...I would suggest looking around simlim tower first for the screws, much cheaper
 

Zephon

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2006
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
back then I ordered mine from ebay & samueldecal(cheaper than local) and just bought the leds from simlim tower to make it as bright/brighter than bandai's one, not sure if samuel still sells them

locally....iirc hobbykulture sells them(1 set inc battery), though if you're concerned about the price...I would suggest looking around simlim tower first for the screws, much cheaper

ok... look slike i have to pay sim lim tower a second visit... should go on saturday then. (last week i went on sunday, may be that's the reason why most of the shop closed...)
 

Blusttoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2011
Messages
14,257
Reaction score
1,422
Regarding AGE episode 30:

E.F.F were without a doubt useless in previous 2 generations but in this one, they're utterly hopeless. It's understandable that the command's chaotic with the destruction of the Big Ring but to continue having EFF grunts doing minimal damage to Vagans is just sad. The teamwork displayed was very impressive though, gives off Unicorn OVA vibe.

With exams over, I've been trying to get back into Gunpla groove but the post-exam moody feeling is making progress slow. Anyway, I finally got my ass off and started the Banshee.

1-photo-001.jpg


The rest of the time was spent playing noobly around with iPhone image-editting apps, namely PEStudio and Easy Titler.

photo11.jpg

photo8.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo.jpg
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top