Gundam Modeling Official thread - Part 5

deathgazer

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2011
Messages
1,183
Reaction score
3
Items for Sale! | V2 Hobby World

v2hw shop is closed, but he's still selling it to clear stock.

sorry to hijack, want to add on to bro ongkh2000 question

can i check wif you guys hw many led does each of e MG Gundam needs?
1) Gundam 00 QANT
2) Gundam Exia
3) Gundam 00 Raiser
4) Gundam 00 Seven Sword

need to compile the total amount of LED i need cos gg to Japan in 2 more wks so i should get frm there easier wif my add on gundam collection
 

ongkh2000

Master Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2004
Messages
3,318
Reaction score
0
sorry to hijack, want to add on to bro ongkh2000 question

can i check wif you guys hw many led does each of e MG Gundam needs?
1) Gundam 00 QANT
2) Gundam Exia
3) Gundam 00 Raiser
4) Gundam 00 Seven Sword

need to compile the total amount of LED i need cos gg to Japan in 2 more wks so i should get frm there easier wif my add on gundam collection

I know exia needs one, 00 raiser needs 3 I think. U can go to dalong.net to check the kit's manual for the number of led units required.
 

HeeroYuy

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2001
Messages
1,796
Reaction score
0
sorry to hijack, want to add on to bro ongkh2000 question

can i check wif you guys hw many led does each of e MG Gundam needs?
1) Gundam 00 QANT
2) Gundam Exia
3) Gundam 00 Raiser
4) Gundam 00 Seven Sword

need to compile the total amount of LED i need cos gg to Japan in 2 more wks so i should get frm there easier wif my add on gundam collection

Just hoot a dozen or more and reuse the leds for other stuff lor.
 

ahgo

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
no pain no gain. :s13:
but the end result with panel lining is rewarding. ;)

I heard that for gundam markers, gray should be used for white parts, black for dark colors like blue and gray and brown for red and gold plated.

I have used the black ones but since it is not suitable for white, I am thinking of getting both gray and brown. I have heard that these markers are not suitable as they come off if you use them straight unto plastic without a top coat.

Could you help recommend what would be good for panel lining direct to plastic that will not come off? I do not want to use enamel as I am afraid I will damage the model.
 

order-devi

Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2009
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
I heard that for gundam markers, gray should be used for white parts, black for dark colors like blue and gray and brown for red and gold plated.

I have used the black ones but since it is not suitable for white, I am thinking of getting both gray and brown. I have heard that these markers are not suitable as they come off if you use them straight unto plastic without a top coat.

Could you help recommend what would be good for panel lining direct to plastic that will not come off? I do not want to use enamel as I am afraid I will damage the model.

I use 0.3 pencil for light color parts and gundam panel line pen for dark color. Use eraser and rub lightly if there are any "accident".
 

LooK_00

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2005
Messages
687
Reaction score
0
AFA 2012...

Bandai (ShengTai) Special Promotions Items..

Gundam Kits, One Piece, SRC, SOC, Bunny, Saint Seiya, etc..

AFA2012RGZeta_zpscb3b3168.jpg

AFA2012PREORDERWildTiger_zps43c02e2d.jpg

AFA2012Age3Fortress_zps100e3507.jpg


plus many many more.. Full List of Promo avaliable: Bandai (Sheng Tai) AFA 2012 Special Promotions!! | Facebook
 

wanrong

Master Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2007
Messages
3,498
Reaction score
0
is 88usd reasonable for a MG sinanju?

Got some extra cash in my paypal account so do some window shopping on ebay. :o
 

tanyieern

Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2009
Messages
479
Reaction score
0
30% off all gundam model kits at HAG and HAW:D
Discount do not apply to special offer items, limited items and new releases.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top