sliver0503
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Apr 10, 2006
- Messages
- 5,578
- Reaction score
- 4
long time no visit. i see sliver lvl up again![]()
my lvl still stagnant..
hows your rg justice?

long time no visit. i see sliver lvl up again![]()
i see red ones at metroHi,
Where do i find LED for MG Exia or 00?
Thanks in advance.
still unbox...![]()
sorry to hijack, want to add on to bro ongkh2000 question
can i check wif you guys hw many led does each of e MG Gundam needs?
1) Gundam 00 QANT
2) Gundam Exia
3) Gundam 00 Raiser
4) Gundam 00 Seven Sword
need to compile the total amount of LED i need cos gg to Japan in 2 more wks so i should get frm there easier wif my add on gundam collection
sorry to hijack, want to add on to bro ongkh2000 question
can i check wif you guys hw many led does each of e MG Gundam needs?
1) Gundam 00 QANT
2) Gundam Exia
3) Gundam 00 Raiser
4) Gundam 00 Seven Sword
need to compile the total amount of LED i need cos gg to Japan in 2 more wks so i should get frm there easier wif my add on gundam collection
no pain no gain.
but the end result with panel lining is rewarding.![]()
I heard that for gundam markers, gray should be used for white parts, black for dark colors like blue and gray and brown for red and gold plated.
I have used the black ones but since it is not suitable for white, I am thinking of getting both gray and brown. I have heard that these markers are not suitable as they come off if you use them straight unto plastic without a top coat.
Could you help recommend what would be good for panel lining direct to plastic that will not come off? I do not want to use enamel as I am afraid I will damage the model.
I know exia needs one, 00 raiser needs 3 I think. U can go to dalong.net to check the kit's manual for the number of led units required.
is 88usd reasonable for a MG sinanju?
Got some extra cash in my paypal account so do some window shopping on ebay.![]()
30% off all gundam model kits at HAG and HAW
Discount do not apply to special offer items, limited items and new releases.

Haven't been there before - any idea if they sell old MGs? Looking for Infinite Justice.![]()
30% off all gundam model kits at HAG and HAW
Discount do not apply to special offer items, limited items and new releases.
Long time no see.. hows your gbwc entry?



Haven't been there before - any idea if they sell old MGs? Looking for Infinite Justice.![]()