
Other than taobao, anyone knows where to get water slides for rg titans and zaku ii? I'm still waiting for Samuel decal to reply
if anyone is looking for rg wing, there's an opening promo @ $28.90 at a new shop in Singapore Shopping Centre. Think it's a good deal.



Hi all
Wanted to try building a pg gundam ... Can any expert advice if it is much harder than mg ?
And which one of the pg is better for beginner ?
Btw where do most of u guys get ur kit online or store ?
Advice is appreciated
if u have done MG before, PG shld not be a problem. just more parts and will take more time.
are u planning to paint the kit?
Hmm I am thinking of making a unicorn dun think will be painting it
I no experience in painting ... Normally is snap fit only
Do u guys use spray painting to paint the kit ?
wun be much of a problem snap fitting a PG.
spray can is one way, but in the long run it is going to be expensive. airbrush will be a better choice if u are planning to be in this hobby for a long time
Hmmm is all the paint add up gonna be expensive? Thinking of sharing wit a friend cause I not hardcore builder
Wan to do something like tat
http://usagundam.com/?p=5216
Those sexy legs![]()