Gundam Modeling Official thread - Part 5

fury89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2009
Messages
16,181
Reaction score
15
Its the arrangement of the wires to fit into the groove that's challenging.

Should have taken photos while I was doing the legs.

10524664_10152876514840172_518157131323425667_n.jpg

U make me wanna get one myself
But overbudget :/
 

deadcell81

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Anyone tried painting pg red frame's hand before? Do u take apart all the fingers before painting? Will that lead to lose joints?
 

nitedevil

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2006
Messages
50
Reaction score
1
Hi, any recommendation to buy gundam paints? Nit many gundam shops available n I normally get my kits from online
 

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2005
Messages
22,931
Reaction score
1,326
is it limited or event item?


if limited then bye bye...
if event item.. sure will restock right?


I remember previous event items also like that... sold out that day and restock later
 

simwb90

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2009
Messages
543
Reaction score
4
anyone got the schedule of events for the exhibition?
can't find much info online about it
e.g. when the light show? timing of the live performance by the bands? etc
 

tissuepaper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2008
Messages
15,599
Reaction score
9
Which brand of paints should I hoot if I want to get the closest to primary colour?

I want to do mixing of colour because buying 1 bottle of violet just to do some line work is totally not worth it..

I use primarily Gaianotes and Mr. Color

primary color ? blue, yelllow, red , black, white ?
if you want violet mix blue and red, tone depends how deep you want. and lighter tone then mix white .

gaia ftw~ :s12:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top