alexmcqueen
Master Member
- Joined
- Sep 19, 2009
- Messages
- 4,194
- Reaction score
- 0
only no.3
10 char
10 char

no wonder. I was expecting it to be light yellowish green like highlighter color..
in that case should I:
1) black>glosscoat>silver>fluorescent green
or
2) black>silver>glosscoat>fluorescent green
or
3) black>silver>fluorescent green>glosscoat
btw, can upload the pics to flickr?
btw, can upload the pics to flickr?
coz must login to see pic...
thnx for your help.only no.3
10 char
you can add some fluorescent yellow into the mix to brighten up the flourscent green

wah you complete your kit so fast and look so nice! Your RG white zaku took only a week to complete?BTW, is it possible to remove the pilot figure from the skygrasper? Or is the seat attached together with the pilot?
Anyway My SD kit started like 2 weeks ago and I'm only halfway done painting![]()
thnx for your help.
So I mix fluorescent yellow with fluorescent green or spray yellow first then spray green? Sorry I'm a real noob when it comes to gunpla.

mix in, make sure its the same type of paint i.e Lacquer and mix them till you get desired colour lo........ kinda like you mix black with white to make grey....![]()

finally done 40% of my kit (OMG what a painful painting job...)
as usual, no air brush
![]()
![]()
finally done 40% of my kit (OMG what a painful painting job...)
as usual, no air brush
![]()
![]()
yope, tamiya weathering master. (gray color) I just follow the instruction posted by one of c-fu (is it posted by silver?) here not too long ago. As for the panel lining, guess what? I used a normal mechanical pencil... instead of gundam panel lining marker... :snice post shadings on the panel lines, what did you use??? weathering masters?
yope, tamiya weathering master. (gray color) I just follow the instruction posted by one of c-fu (is it posted by silver?) here not too long ago. As for the panel lining, guess what? I used a normal mechanical pencil... instead of gundam panel lining marker... :s

Think next time I will use white primer for my kits.
painting layers and layers of white on my grey primed kit is taking forever. Because of all the layers, the surface has become more rough....
Not becos too many layers. but becos u didnt let the layers in between dry properly.
let each layer dry, better yet, cure, to get the best results.
is by sliver. I'm also using the weathering master after reading that guide.
Alternative shading without airbrush (try at own risk)
now proven it works![]()