Anyone took photo of RG destiny at the show ? I saw the colouring done very nice, forgot take photo. Now no colour reference.![]()
they didnt do any sort of custom paint, just applied matte coat and panel lining only.

Anyone took photo of RG destiny at the show ? I saw the colouring done very nice, forgot take photo. Now no colour reference.![]()
The fair is until 28th? I think if nothing worth, later days nobody will go liao.those who want to get sg50 gundam, sunday and monday is the last time they restock.
staff say by 11+am usually sold out for the day
The fair is until 28th? I think if nothing worth, later days nobody will go liao.
Sent from the right side of my brain because I will never be caught using GAGT
Thanks for the info.
Shall visit those shops u mentioned.esp the marker. Scared if colour wrong then tats it, spoilt the wholè fig.
I saw the animeany years back,a few episode. Like the robot design so when i chance upon sale at og,decided to try building one.
the only MGs that have reasonable pricing there are the wing zero custom, freedom along with the age MGs.
i look at the Hyaku Shiki launch price and i went. heng i got mine in HK
![]()

I reached at 10.13 today. To buy the sg50 rx-78-2. Saw no q tot nobody. Walk in they say sold out. Damn sian. Guess tml is the last chance. I give up hope liao. :/
wah bro so u mean the hyaku shiki at the fair is overpriced ah? tks for the headsup cos i was almost gonna go hoot it liao... have a soft spot for hyaku shiki haha... even though i dun follow gundam or build gundam models![]()
wah... they open at 10am, 10.13 sold out?!
tt mean probably ppl queue before opening hours to get queue number to buy
still can get the 2 event special RG. still got lots of stock
but yah, they shldnt release all the stock for SG50 gundam in 1 weekend. or they shld have something different every week. for example, this week release HGUC version, next week SD version or some other limited stuff
still can get the 2 event special RG. still got lots of stock
but yah, they shldnt release all the stock for SG50 gundam in 1 weekend. or they shld have something different every week. for example, this week release HGUC version, next week SD version or some other limited stuff
everything there is at departmental store price, which is overpriced. only the clearance pile can consider

wah... they open at 10am, 10.13 sold out?!
tt mean probably ppl queue before opening hours to get queue number to buy
got event rg in the coming weeks ?
they got realise any news ma ?
Yea, totally sian! Went there twice liao and didn't managed to get it. I wonder how many sets was on sales, cuz it's always empty, does it mean that very limited stock?
the 2 RG already on sale leh

Only 200 per release. Any kind soul letting go their set?![]()
think i missed it ... haha
rg rx78-2 and zaku 2 ?![]()
yup
dun worry, tt one a lot of stock![]()
