Healthy 365 apps

XiaoJinLing

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2006
Messages
14,928
Reaction score
3,633
Last time use to redeem to emptyuc vouchers but eversince they do not allow point accumulation on vouchers then I jus redeem to tranzilink points to take mrt/bus
 
Last edited:

THFC78

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2011
Messages
103,616
Reaction score
8,717
I redeem my point to EZ-Link card and went to decathlon to buy myself a pair of running shoe
 

Dopod007

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2007
Messages
15,701
Reaction score
51,330
Now sleeping no more health points reward from 1 June, no need to wear to sleep liao.
Meals record got reward meh? I thought only selected few got approached by HPB for testing only?
 

qcy888

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 20, 2019
Messages
13,668
Reaction score
17,605
Anyone know how to disable notification. I have already disable it on my phone setting, but still getting their stupid notifications. The app itself doesn't have any setting to turn it off.
 

Krabs.

Honorary Member
Joined
May 8, 2007
Messages
140,658
Reaction score
9,355
use it on ez-link card topup (redeem as transitlink renamed to simplygo)
 

RSKeisuke

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2000
Messages
31,777
Reaction score
4,887
Anyone know how to disable notification. I have already disable it on my phone setting, but still getting their stupid notifications. The app itself doesn't have any setting to turn it off.
android or iOS?
android notification control is quite comprehensive.. just press and hold on notif, then settings...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top