Hello from DBS Bank!

MajiMax

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
19,891
Reaction score
3,093
Does DBS Altitude Butler Service, can help make overseas restaurant reservation or only local request?
 

what88

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2007
Messages
6,562
Reaction score
21
For DBS Live Fresh Card

Ok, what we can share at this point is that do all your online shopping before 29 Feb to get the 6% rebate.

Will it be extended beyond Feb? It really remains to be seen and to some extent, maybe you guys will have a say. That's all we can share for now.

Big hint ->Get your online shopping done before 29 Feb...

Sounds like there will be some change or new update for Live Fresh.
 

DBS Bank

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2009
Messages
1,083
Reaction score
0
Does DBS Altitude Butler Service, can help make overseas restaurant reservation or only local request?

Altitude Butler Service can help with reservations anywhere in the world, so even locally also.
 

badpapaya

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2012
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
133
Hi there,

I have a question.
I joined the promotion by POSB during CNY last year for the 1.88% FD.

For this year, the same amount was renewed by DBS at the same rate through DBS Treasures.

Do I qualify for the welcome gift of $1600 (for new fund deposit of $350k) since I was not a treasures customer last year ?
 

DBS Bank

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2009
Messages
1,083
Reaction score
0
Hi there,

I have a question.
I joined the promotion by POSB during CNY last year for the 1.88% FD.

For this year, the same amount was renewed by DBS at the same rate through DBS Treasures.

Do I qualify for the welcome gift of $1600 (for new fund deposit of $350k) since I was not a treasures customer last year ?

Hi Badpayaya,

Dropping you a PM' to better understand.
 

coldkohmew

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2007
Messages
2,064
Reaction score
30

lambo_elemento

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2012
Messages
25,744
Reaction score
1
....when using DBS Altitude Visa to pay for budget airline tickets, I'll still have to check the travel insurance option on the booking system?

I see flight delays etc are not covered in the TnC
 

coldkohmew

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2007
Messages
2,064
Reaction score
30
Maybe he is trying to use Capitacard to get free parking. Everyday card's 1% rebate is capped right? Maybe free parking more valuable?

After 31 May 2016, any remaining Capita$ Cash Rebate will be refunded in multiples of S$5 CapitaVoucher denomination. A redemption letter will be mailed to your mailing address in DBS’ records.

Good idea to prevent Qs
 

DBS Bank

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2009
Messages
1,083
Reaction score
0
....when using DBS Altitude Visa to pay for budget airline tickets, I'll still have to check the travel insurance option on the booking system?

I see flight delays etc are not covered in the TnC

Yes, the insurance provided under DBS Altitude Card is more for travel accidents. Some inconveniences aren't covered, so best to add on through a Travel Insurance like TravellerShield.
 

kero89

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
9,031
Reaction score
82
What are the charges if I transfer money (ibank) to another account but instead of choosing my savings account, I choose my credit card? Thanks
 

coldkohmew

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2007
Messages
2,064
Reaction score
30
For funds transfer using Credit Card, there will be a Cash Advance Fee of 6% of the amount withdrawn (minimum charge of S$15) plus finance charge of 28% per annum (minimum charge of S$2.50) on the amount withdrawn, calculated on a daily basis from the date of withdrawal until receipt of full payment.
 

viktOzzz

Master Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2007
Messages
2,856
Reaction score
0
After 31 May 2016, any remaining Capita$ Cash Rebate will be refunded in multiples of S$5 CapitaVoucher denomination. A redemption letter will be mailed to your mailing address in DBS’ records.

Good idea to prevent Qs

hi coldkohmew,

thanks for highlighting this. was not aware of this at all.

hi DBS,

I read this notice from the DBS website:

Closure of DBS CapitaCard Card Programme

Thank you for your support of the DBS CapitaCard Card Programme. We would like to inform you that effective 1 June 2016, the programme will be discontinued. As such, your DBS CapitaCard Card and supplementary card(s) (if any) will be automatically closed from that date.

Could we check if we have installment plans for this card, do we have to pay up all the balance amount at one go on the last bill payment in May or will the balance installments be transferred to another DBS/POSB card?
 

DBS Bank

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2009
Messages
1,083
Reaction score
0
hi coldkohmew,

thanks for highlighting this. was not aware of this at all.

hi DBS,

I read this notice from the DBS website:

Closure of DBS CapitaCard Card Programme

Thank you for your support of the DBS CapitaCard Card Programme. We would like to inform you that effective 1 June 2016, the programme will be discontinued. As such, your DBS CapitaCard Card and supplementary card(s) (if any) will be automatically closed from that date.

Could we check if we have installment plans for this card, do we have to pay up all the balance amount at one go on the last bill payment in May or will the balance installments be transferred to another DBS/POSB card?

Hmm, good question. Let us double-confirm with the Cards folks and get back to you.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top