Hello from DBS Bank!

royalmix

Master Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2016
Messages
4,259
Reaction score
1,266
Come May 1, no more rebates for ezreload Everyday (or drop to 0.3%), so whack in April before it ends :s13::s13::s13:
 

koreanlover

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2004
Messages
17,685
Reaction score
4,576
DBS, will a notification SMS be sent to those who registered successfully for the Live Fresh 5% cashback promo?

And will payments using PayPal be eligible for the 5% rebate?

One of the exclusions say merchants who are categorized as “payment service providers" will be excluded.
 

royalmix

Master Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2016
Messages
4,259
Reaction score
1,266
DBS, will a notification SMS be sent to those who registered successfully for the Live Fresh 5% cashback promo?

.

It is in the FAQ, u will be notified within 5 working days via sms on the success of your enrolment.

Now waiting for my $25 paylah ??
 

koreanlover

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2004
Messages
17,685
Reaction score
4,576
It is in the FAQ, u will be notified within 5 working days via sms on the success of your enrolment.

Now waiting for my $25 paylah ??

Thanks.

For the 5% cashback, the FAQ says Personal Paypal accounts is excluded under Professional Service Providers, but the next line says Retail Transactions made via Paypal are entitled to Cashback ?
 

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
23,331
Reaction score
1,206
Hi. Would the $0.25 Ez-reload fee for POSB Everyday and other POSB/DBS cards be still waived after the change in rebate for the POSB Everyday card? Thanks
 

DBS Bank

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2009
Messages
1,083
Reaction score
0
Hi. Would the $0.25 Ez-reload fee for POSB Everyday and other POSB/DBS cards be still waived after the change in rebate for the POSB Everyday card? Thanks

Hi Trazora, at this moment $0.25 EZ-reload convenience fee still being waived. No news of any changes yet.
 

hogrider88

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2014
Messages
1,523
Reaction score
0
25cent(0.5%) per $50 reload still more expensive than 0.3% rebate earned frm it..

so... pls remain waived ok?
 

DBS Bank

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2009
Messages
1,083
Reaction score
0
A word on registering for the DBS Live Fresh card 5%

1) DBS Live Fresh card offers you 5% cashback on online & Visa PayWave purchases (subject to min spend of $700/mth)

2)Existing DBS Live Fresh card members (those who applied prior to 1 April 2016) will need to register to be eligible for 5% cashback. https://www.dbs.com.sg/Contact/dbs/cards/livefresh-card-cashback/default.page

3)Confirmation SMS will be sent within 7 working days.

4)If 7 working days has passed, and you have not received the SMS, it is likely that details have been entered incorrectly or does not correspond to bank records.

What to do?
-> It's not necessary to call in to find out what went wrong, what you can do is to register again with the correct details. It needs to be same as what's the bank records.
 

n1ck88

Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2016
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
General queries

Hi DBS, and everyone else,

I've recently applied for both DBS Altitude AMEX and VISA card, and I would like to seek clarification on the following:

1. As both have different welcome promotion/acquisition promotion, say I have met both qualifying spending, am I entitled to BOTH acquisition bonus (i.e. 8K miles for Visa; 3K miles + Double Points for Amex)?

2. If I pay the annual fees for BOTH cards, will I receive 10K miles each?

3. For Singtel bills, there are 3 ways I am looking at: (i) via Singtel myBill portal; (ii) via Singtel recurring bill application; (iii) via DBS recurring bill application. Understand from your general TnCs that "online/iBanking bill payment transactions" do not qualify for DBS points accruals. I would like to clarify if that means only option (iii) will qualify for DBS points?

Thanks in advance! :)
 

DBS Bank

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2009
Messages
1,083
Reaction score
0
Hi DBS, and everyone else,

I've recently applied for both DBS Altitude AMEX and VISA card, and I would like to seek clarification on the following:

1. As both have different welcome promotion/acquisition promotion, say I have met both qualifying spending, am I entitled to BOTH acquisition bonus (i.e. 8K miles for Visa; 3K miles + Double Points for Amex)?

2. If I pay the annual fees for BOTH cards, will I receive 10K miles each?

3. For Singtel bills, there are 3 ways I am looking at: (i) via Singtel myBill portal; (ii) via Singtel recurring bill application; (iii) via DBS recurring bill application. Understand from your general TnCs that "online/iBanking bill payment transactions" do not qualify for DBS points accruals. I would like to clarify if that means only option (iii) will qualify for DBS points?

Thanks in advance! :)

Hi n1ck88,

Let us check on this and get back to you.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top