So lucky
Any new lobang?
i won before scoot 1 yr free flight bo include tax haha

So lucky
Any new lobang?
Dbs mia ? ?
Maybe he/she on MC or on leave.
Any1 got the Paylah! reward yet?
Nope, tio pwned
DBS, will a notification SMS be sent to those who registered successfully for the Live Fresh 5% cashback promo?
.
It is in the FAQ, u will be notified within 5 working days via sms on the success of your enrolment.
Now waiting for my $25 paylah ??
Hmm... Wonder what is going on...
Nope, tio pwned
Now waiting for my $25 paylah ??
Paylah! prize will be in by 8 April. Sorry for the delay folks
Hi. Would the $0.25 Ez-reload fee for POSB Everyday and other POSB/DBS cards be still waived after the change in rebate for the POSB Everyday card? Thanks
Hi DBS, and everyone else,
I've recently applied for both DBS Altitude AMEX and VISA card, and I would like to seek clarification on the following:
1. As both have different welcome promotion/acquisition promotion, say I have met both qualifying spending, am I entitled to BOTH acquisition bonus (i.e. 8K miles for Visa; 3K miles + Double Points for Amex)?
2. If I pay the annual fees for BOTH cards, will I receive 10K miles each?
3. For Singtel bills, there are 3 ways I am looking at: (i) via Singtel myBill portal; (ii) via Singtel recurring bill application; (iii) via DBS recurring bill application. Understand from your general TnCs that "online/iBanking bill payment transactions" do not qualify for DBS points accruals. I would like to clarify if that means only option (iii) will qualify for DBS points?
Thanks in advance!![]()