Hello from Team OCBC

ducky32

Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

I know recently the Pay Any Card service has been upgraded to use FAST and only works for Visa / MasterCard.

I would like to make payment for my UOB issued AMEX card. Will it work if I use the Pay billing organisation option, and pay to AMERICAN EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL INC. ?
I don't see UOB as a billing organisation on the list of options.

Thanks in advance!

OCBC Bank

Featured Sponsor for Money Mind, EDMW
Reaction score
Hi there,

Please check with UOB on alternative payment methods.

Do note that the pay billing organisation option for AMERICAN EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL INC applies only for cards that are issued by AMEX directly.

^DG

duhduhduh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

are there any fees charges if I use my OCBC SRS a/c to buy SGX shares?

OCBC Bank

Reaction score
Hi,

are there any fees charges if I use my OCBC SRS a/c to buy SGX shares?
Hi there,

Currently OCBC does not levy any Service Fees or Transaction Charges.
However, do note there will be a S$2 transaction fee for each application or redemption for Singapore Savings Bonds.
If customer performs a Shares transaction (buying or selling), CDP will charge a $0.35 transaction fee (with additional prevailing GST).
^DG

duhduhduh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi OCBC Team, I had my SRS account linked up with my iOCBC and bought some SGD shares to have it settled through the SRS a/c.
After my order was executed, I transferred the amount on my contract note from my OCBC 360 a/c to my SRS a/c before the shares settled.

Previously my SRS a/c had a $1 SGD, but currently the SRS a/c balance shows 0.63. I am very curious where did the other 0.37 went?

Also, I see the CDP transaction fee has been charged on my iOCBC contract note? And also the status is still showing "pending" despite the order was hit and filled on 8 Jun 2021. Should it not be already settled today?

OCBC Bank

Reaction score
Hi OCBC Team, I had my SRS account linked up with my iOCBC and bought some SGD shares to have it settled through the SRS a/c.
After my order was executed, I transferred the amount on my contract note from my OCBC 360 a/c to my SRS a/c before the shares settled.

Previously my SRS a/c had a $1 SGD, but currently the SRS a/c balance shows 0.63. I am very curious where did the other 0.37 went?

Also, I see the CDP transaction fee has been charged on my iOCBC contract note? And also the status is still showing "pending" despite the order was hit and filled on 8 Jun 2021. Should it not be already settled today?
Hi there,

When customer performs a Shares transaction (buying or selling), CDP will charge a $0.35 transaction fee (with additional prevailing GST) / $0.37 (inclusive of GST).

As for your query on the status, could you drop us a PM with your mobile number? Let us arrange for the team to give you a call to further check and advise on it.

^DG

duhduhduh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi OCBC Team,

So on the contract note there is 0.35/0.37(inclusive GST) and on the SRS a/c there is another charge of 0.37(inclusive of GST)?

zcnm44E.png

The status has been updated to 'Free' only.

OCBC Bank

Reaction score
Hi OCBC Team,

So on the contract note there is 0.35/0.37(inclusive GST) and on the SRS a/c there is another charge of 0.37(inclusive of GST)?

zcnm44E.png

The status has been updated to 'Free' only.
Hi there,

Could you drop us a PM with your mobile number?
We will arrange for the team to look into your account to further advise.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Reaction score
Hello OCBC,
OCBC physical token no more battery.
Go any branch to get replacement?
Hi xenotine,

You can visit our branches for a same day replacement of the hardware token. Do note that it may take around 1 hour for the replacement to be processed before our colleagues are able to hand the token over to you. Alternatively, provide us with your mobile number via PM, and we will arrange for our service executive to call. Thereafter, they will be able to mail the token to your registered mailing address. It will take around 7 business day.

^DG

simplelifez

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

how do i get premium financing? any criteria?

is insurance(eg PLG) counted as investment under AUM?

OCBC Bank

Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

how do i get premium financing? any criteria?

is insurance(eg PLG) counted as investment under AUM?
Hi there,

Eligible Assets Under Management (AUM) for Premier Banking:
  • includes investments and deposits
  • includes SRS cash balances and SRS investments with OCBC
  • includes investments in Blue Chip Investment Plan (BCIP)
  • includes the surrender values of endowment plans (only plans purchased from the bank will be considered)
  • excludes investments in Roboinvest
  • excludes Shares held in OCBC Securities
If you would like to find out more on your eligibility, do drop us a PM with your mobile number, and we will arrange for our Premier team to get in touch to further assist.

^DG

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.