ok i think i will go for Lenovo IdeaPad™ Y460P BUT y is it so cheap ? cheap = not very good . there is a reason for it to be so cheap right ? WHY? who can answer me ?
I don't think you have this question answered yet.
Cheap does not mean lousy.
It could be cheap due to competition (lots of even cheaper models from acer, I just got myself one). If Acer can do it, why not the rest? The question you should ask is why are other laptops so much more expensive? Fujitsu, my guess is mainly becos of the brand, and the made in japan mark. Just like branded goods.
The main reason why the W510 is so expensive is that it is based on
THINKPAD (also considered branded goods, which is bought over from IBM)
Look at the market, all Lenovo laptops with the thinkpad embossed are more expensive than their own line-up. Not sure if they took over IBM's reliability in their thinkpad laptops thou.
Next, you are comparing 2 totally different laptops in terms of the form factor. 13.3" and 15.6". This changes alot of things when considering for a laptop.
You should not be buying based on whether they are good laptops or not as the first consideration but rather try to fit your needs.
Ask yourself these questions:
Do you mind the weight? Do you need the big screen?
[I know you say you are a boy and you don't about the weight, but still go try them out. taking 2~3kg to and fro from each lecture is a tiresome thing, over time you will be envy of those with below 2kg laptops]
Do you like the brand??
[I personally have no inclination on both brands, so I won't choose them]
Budget?
[I understand you do not have a budget, so actually you have more choices out there! Check back the first 2 questions and don't limit yourself to only the choices here.]