Help! No service from M1!

Microice

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2007
Messages
549
Reaction score
0
Funny!
I'm on M1 too.
I can SMS, can surf net using 3G, can make call and receive call with 2G and 3G.
No problem at all.

Ah guess you're the lucky one. my 3G refuses to appear. And now my tethering is trying to be funny.
 
Joined
May 13, 2009
Messages
398
Reaction score
0
Still "no service". This is getting ridiculous! The whole day without even the basic GSM signal. I wanna call in to check if I can switch to SingTel without paying penalty because I NEED TO use my mobile. But the ***** 1627 is always busy :(

Mine is DOWN TOO!!! For couple hours already!!! GOSH! THIS IS FREAKING NONSENSICAL SHIIIIT!
 

wai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 1, 1999
Messages
17,391
Reaction score
0
no reception (no service), but 3G icon on and i can even internet tethering at normal speed
 

Defield

Junior Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Wai,
My situation is exactly the same as yours. I am staying at Jurong. How long more do they need to get the issue resolved. Definitely not getting M1 again after 24 months!
 

bagger 288

Suspended
Joined
Dec 8, 2009
Messages
7,286
Reaction score
27
someone mention in emdw that he got 1 month waive for his bill. i called too but only i day lei.

maybe you'll can try too
 

iSeezAll

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2010
Messages
1,619
Reaction score
0
Wai,
My situation is exactly the same as yours. I am staying at Jurong. How long more do they need to get the issue resolved. Definitely not getting M1 again after 24 months!

zzz same . damn pissed , whole day can't text any msg . :s27:
 

bagger 288

Suspended
Joined
Dec 8, 2009
Messages
7,286
Reaction score
27
Anyone that gotten the 1 month waived if don't mind you can PM me your number.
please help! cos the CSO wants to check if my "friend" got it waived too cos i said my friend got it waived.
Once I gotten my 1 month waive will reward you in return $$$.
 

Robredo

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2005
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Anyone that gotten the 1 month waived if don't mind you can PM me your number.
please help! cos the CSO wants to check if my "friend" got it waived too cos i said my friend got it waived.
Once I gotten my 1 month waive will reward you in return $$$.

Please PM me your number as well if you successfully got 1 month waived. Will reward you half the amount =:p
 

DailyRoutine

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2006
Messages
568
Reaction score
15
Anyone that gotten the 1 month waived if don't mind you can PM me your number.
please help! cos the CSO wants to check if my "friend" got it waived too cos i said my friend got it waived.
Once I gotten my 1 month waive will reward you in return $$$.

errm....apologies in advance if i kena flame.
but...in your earlier post you mentioned you were at Tampines the whole day and no problems?
But still want to call in for 1 month waiver?

you know.....just sayin.:o
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top