Family room means 4 pax in 1 room I guess?
Yup, 4 ppl one room. 2 queen size bed ...
33m2 with bath tub
the room have abt 700+ rooms
airport take airport train to kowloon station, then take k5 go to the hotel entrance ... shuttle bus k5 is free ...

Family room means 4 pax in 1 room I guess?
The $238 cathay/SIA promos, are they for single person or need 2 people? If not I may just buy budget airline ticket now.
Who here mentioned bringing parents huh??
Going Dec?
I suggest can wait some more (maybe until end of Aug) to see if Cathay or SIA got promo again.
most probably Cathay will have.
n try to avoid taking Jetstar to HK esp when bringing old folks.
Jetstar park very far when landing in HK, have to take those dangerous (I really find it dangerous for old folks n toddlers!) very slanting portable staircase down the plane to take a lok kok bus with v limited seats (cos mainly for standing, in order to take more passengers) to the terminal bldg.
not sure whether its the same for Scoot cos I never take before.
can't remember for Tiger cos many years didn't take.
Top up abit to take Cathay, the boarding gate will also be much much nearer (no need to take a "skytrain" within the departure area) when you are leaving.
not sure whether its the same for Scoot cos I never take before.
U need advise travel date and which hotel ...
coz diff dates, hotel price is diff ...
and also ur hotel issit two room or one family room for four ppl ?
there r so many hotels, so we wont know which one is urs ...
Cathay updated their flight promos already. $238 but the return flight reaches SG 12am means next day must take leave.
It looks like there are hardly any flights out in December. 6-12, 14-22 December all have no flights out.
It looks like there are hardly any flights out in December. 6-12, 14-22 December all have no flights out.
exactly, the cathay dates are not good for me.
I think i will wait for budget airlines december promos
SQ promotions normally need to book 120 days ahead, roughly 4 months before.
Now it's July. You can wait and see if August/September SQ releases any promotions.
Guys, does SQ or Cathay usually have promotions for 2nd week (10 - 20th) of December? The current price for flights during that period is about $361 - $372, so I am wondering if I should wait for promotions.