How to have confidence?

yyysss

Senior Member
Joined
May 5, 2010
Messages
800
Reaction score
637
I realised money don’t not help in confidence.

I know of someone who is as no confidence when he is earning 20K a year to he earning 120K a year.

what is the secret to have confidence?🙃😎😎
 

Elnoxv

Master Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
4,347
Reaction score
6,875
I realised money don’t not help in confidence.

I know of someone who is as no confidence when he is earning 20K a year to he earning 120K a year.

what is the secret to have confidence?🙃😎😎
When you don’t care about how people look at you, your own inner thoughts & feelings and the results that’s when you will exude peace and true confidence.
 

Thoreldan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2006
Messages
21,816
Reaction score
16,987
You need to be more specific.

Confidence in talking to girls ?

Confidence in running election ?

Confidence in public speaking ?

Confidence in dealing with work matters ?
 

K20A

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2001
Messages
7,503
Reaction score
459
I realised money don’t not help in confidence.

I know of someone who is as no confidence when he is earning 20K a year to he earning 120K a year.

what is the secret to have confidence?🙃😎😎

Saw a nice chiseled hunk jogging at east coast, many others staring as well. TS, what do you think?
 

Muthucurry5678

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2017
Messages
1,502
Reaction score
1,002
Skin must be thick, dont care what people think of u
Sometimes u have to understand, no need paiseh, the person u trying to win over wont be seeing u anymore if fail
U wont lose a piece of meat
 
Joined
Oct 14, 2017
Messages
25,555
Reaction score
9,192
20230905000622_0.jpg

can try drinking this
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top