
I saw at Yishun. AMK one dont have..
Interested to know the price for the Matebook X-Pro 2019 model if this is selling in Singapore.
我的超酷故事;119509818 said:i7 MBXP 2018 - Amazon US$1,299 = SG$1759.35 @ 1.35FX
i7 MBXP 2019 - Announced at EUR $1,999 = SG$3069.58 @ 1.54FX
![]()
like that might as well get 2018 version... 2019 bo hua leh
if order from amazon..where can i buy the power brick ar
You can just buy an adapter and use the one that's included. If you don't wish to, you can buy a PD charger from lazada or something. Aukey has a couple.
need those transformer to change voltage or watts bo?
anyone go jb huawei and see what they have... or sg huawei for that matter...
i want to get the mouse and a 3 pin power supply if available.
already have one PD charger for travel, thinking of getting on for home...
Don't need. Just get those $2 adapter, can liao. This is the one I used. It was literally the cheapest I could find that was somewhat reliable.