I want to clarify something

PiscesGirl

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Messages
28,282
Reaction score
5,190
No need to try and convince me with your lies. You know and I know can already.


Age on the clock, ravage with my cock


If you think i hate Jeanette Aw up to you
I wont convinced someone is a close minded


I only try to make an example
bcoz sad bb told me someone stir me with my online bestie ex so

I am making an example that's all

If you dont know Jeanette Aw has a channel 5 show with 715 you aint her real fan

too Channel 5 drama you can check it out
 

Wishdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2014
Messages
16,897
Reaction score
1,093
If you think i hate Jeanette Aw up to you
I wont convinced someone is a close minded
I only try to make an example
bcoz sad bb told me someone stir me with my online bestie ex so
I am making an example that's all
If you dont know Jeanette Aw has a channel 5 show with 715 you aint her real fan
too Channel 5 drama you can check it out

Who says I don't know? Doesn't prove that you are her fan lol. Go ahead and continue lying, I can see through all your deceit.


Age on the clock, ravage with my cock
 

PiscesGirl

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Messages
28,282
Reaction score
5,190
Who says I don't know? Doesn't prove that you are her fan lol. Go ahead and continue lying, I can see through all your deceit.


Age on the clock, ravage with my cock


Lol


My witch buddy read about her before
Strength she someone believe love wins over hate.

And star came out too her energy is very healing

She came out as Queen of Pentacles
She is sucessfull bussniess woman and has Earth in her chart

Queen of Wands she has sexy
Charismatic funny outgoing
Moon is Leo


Queen of Cups
She is a Cancer Sign so she very kind and sensitive

Asscedant is prob Libra
She is very likable
She does spa too
Libra ladies love spa

Fann Wong said she is very likable too

She is similiar to Winnoya Ryder in some ways
Dk how to spell her name


Although she told me she miss her ex
Six of Cups card came twice


Jeanette Aw like guys with six packs

My witch read her energy before
She will peel prawn for her bf too


All Queen came out as possitive means she is good person
 

Wishdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2014
Messages
16,897
Reaction score
1,093
Lol
My witch buddy read about her before
Strength she someone believe love wins over hate.
And star came out too her energy is very healing
She came out as Queen of Pentacles
She is sucessfull bussniess woman and has Earth in her chart
Queen of Wands she has sexy
Charismatic funny outgoing
Moon is Leo
Queen of Cups
She is a Cancer Sign so she very kind and sensitive
Asscedant is prob Libra
She is very likable
She does spa too
Libra ladies love spa
Fann Wong said she is very likable too
She is similiar to Winnoya Ryder in some ways
Dk how to spell her name
Although she told me she miss her ex
Six of Cups card came twice
Jeanette Aw like guys with six packs
My witch read her energy before
She will peel prawn for her bf too
All Queen came out as possitive means she is good person

You trying too hard to mask your hated.


Age on the clock, ravage with my cock
 

PiscesGirl

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Messages
28,282
Reaction score
5,190
I don't like people who keep lying cause they cheat other peoples feelings. Say they are fans etc when they are not. Keep using ways like examples to indirectly hurt somebody.


Age on the clock, ravage with my cock


Example is just an example
If not I wont use example


Example I meet Ann Kok
doesnt mean i meet Ann Kok
If example is real means

I meet Ann Kok liao
😂


If said i dont like Ian no offence
bcoz
Rebecca Lim is my nushen
 

matey1982

Banned
Joined
Oct 22, 2018
Messages
64,586
Reaction score
14,919
I want to clarify something ✌
I absolutely love Ex mediacorp actor Joshua Ang , Shawn Lee and Elvin Ng etc as well
but I m trying to focoused on myself
I only will talk about them when necessary
and I'll defend them if needed especially Joshua Ang because he indirectly save me
so I'll protect him no matter what


I do have many idols and i love them well but I got to focused on myself


So please do not take me as hating celebrities
We all have our favourites



Ok that's all
If you think i am ranting you can just ignore it
I am just claryfying


Peace :)
what kind of clarifying is this wey
 

matey1982

Banned
Joined
Oct 22, 2018
Messages
64,586
Reaction score
14,919
giphy.gif
 

coldish

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2008
Messages
40,167
Reaction score
9,546
TS is the famous dreamkightz from bike forum yall forgot lol
 

PiscesGirl

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Messages
28,282
Reaction score
5,190
what's the diff? idolise vs inspiration


For me
Idolise is seeing someone as perfect


I dont see anyone as perfect because nobody is perfect but we can learn the good part
If celebrity is kind i can be inspired by it
If hardworking i can be hardworking too

I do know some celebrities from
Depression , Anxiety too etc
So they are also human as well


They also experience relationship probleme like us because their human
too
 

Wishdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2014
Messages
16,897
Reaction score
1,093
Example is just an example
If not I wont use example
Example I meet Ann Kok
doesnt mean i meet Ann Kok
If example is real means
I meet Ann Kok liao
1f602.png

If said i dont like Ian no offence
bcoz
Rebecca Lim is my nushen

Now you trying to say you don't like ann Kok.

I am a huge fan of ann. I will love to see more of ann Kok. I think she is very attractive.

I just don't like how some people example her,clarify there, in the end just trying to take advantage of my nvshen.


Age on the clock, ravage with my cock
 

tazzycorner

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2004
Messages
40,697
Reaction score
6,468
Now you trying to say you don't like ann Kok.
I am a huge fan of ann. I will love to see more of ann Kok. I think she is very attractive.
I just don't like how some people example her,clarify there, in the end just trying to take advantage of my nvshen.
Age on the clock, ravage with my cock


ni hao huai :evil:

go troll someone else already
:angel:
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top