I want to clarify something

PiscesGirl

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Messages
28,282
Reaction score
5,190
How he indirectly save you?


I was in depression before
after heart break
My moon Scorpio wanted revenge on my ex fr before but

Becaus of my favourite actor he indirectly save me i learn to forgive my ex

That time i was toxic as well

And comparing others actress appreance too that's isnt a good thing

Everyone has their own beauty
Shouldnt be compared

This will led to jealousy not good thing


Now i just want to be nice

And if any new girl get bullied here I'll help too

No matter what

I dont care about popularity now

I now care about doing right thing


I am a change lady :)
 

TehOPengSiuDai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2018
Messages
13,606
Reaction score
8,827
You sure you all dont give a shyte about celebrity

Why
Jayley woo
Julie Tan all got bash here too

Ruien figure too


Do you know someone stir me with Xiao Hudie ex before in single thread sad bb told me until hudie upset


so why I can't explain.
So should i just use a guy pic

Okay i will change my pic to guy one so no thread about me lol
People bash or talk about celebs is just TCSS, pass time. After talking, nobody bothers anymore, nobody will even think about them or feel sad or upset because of them.

And sorry, I dunno who is Xiao Hudie and also don’t bother. And I think it doesn’t matter what pic you use as long as the content of your threads doesn’t change.

don’t know why but I feel no matter what comments or advice we give you also no use because it is not getting across to you.

if you are xmm, then continue to be in your lalaland ba.
 

PiscesGirl

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Messages
28,282
Reaction score
5,190


I dont hate Jeanette Aw
I just making example

I love Jeanette Aw too
She is a very kind and protective lady

I admire her personality but i do copy her hairstyle and by the same clothes as her

but me not rich only can buy similar

only one exp thing i bought Gucci one but

I try to save money to buy lol
 

PiscesGirl

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Messages
28,282
Reaction score
5,190
People bash or talk about celebs is just TCSS, pass time. After talking, nobody bothers anymore, nobody will even think about them or feel sad or upset because of them.

And sorry, I dunno who is Xiao Hudie and also don’t bother. And I think it doesn’t matter what pic you use as long as the content of your threads doesn’t change.

don’t know why but I feel no matter what comments or advice we give you also no use because it is not getting across to you.

if you are xmm, then continue to be in your lalaland ba.



Because I am empath
I feel people emotions


I do listen to advice but not trolls
Same as Selena Gomez

I am kind like her personality too


Thanks for your misguidance

Whats wrong when people indirectly save you

Ellie Arket has said Selena Gomez indirectly save her

If bashing celebrities also show.you care about them

Why u dont see someone not famous get bash


I just want do right thing


Bashing others led to insercurities see how a Korean idol commit sucideded coz of insults

Julie Tan cut herself self harm


I feel bad for bullying her before too

In the past


If you want bash go ahead i not doing such thing anymore

I want to change my personality

Making fun of others apperance or figure
I will only attract jerks


I ask myself
If someone made fun of my mother or sister calling her names would i like it


Me is no so i better not if not tio karma

And i also will try not call or make fun others as siaolang if not later my daughter would get make fun too


I am already mature no more childish so I wont go bullying people now
 

Wishdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2014
Messages
16,898
Reaction score
1,095
I dont hate Jeanette Aw
I just making example
I love Jeanette Aw too
She is a very kind and protective lady
I admire her personality but i do copy her hairstyle and by the same clothes as her
but me not rich only can buy similar
only one exp thing i bought Gucci one but
I try to save money to buy lol

I don't believe you. I am a real fan of Jeanette. It sounds like you don't like Jeanette. It's ok, we will just let haters like you be.


Age on the clock, ravage with my cock
 

PiscesGirl

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Messages
28,282
Reaction score
5,190
People bash or talk about celebs is just TCSS, pass time. After talking, nobody bothers anymore, nobody will even think about them or feel sad or upset because of them.

And sorry, I dunno who is Xiao Hudie and also don’t bother. And I think it doesn’t matter what pic you use as long as the content of your threads doesn’t change.

don’t know why but I feel no matter what comments or advice we give you also no use because it is not getting across to you.

if you are xmm, then continue to be in your lalaland ba.



I will help anyone who get make fun of not only celebrity if

I see someone get bash i will help

Wheter i get hated or not is not my problem

I am not going sit there watch popcorn and drama

I will defend others if needed

Now just encouraging people helping others

Is most impt but i also will focussed on myself

Now i interested in true crime things too

Not just celebrity too
 

PiscesGirl

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Messages
28,282
Reaction score
5,190
I don't believe you. I am a real fan of Jeanette. It sounds like you don't like Jeanette. It's ok, we will just let haters like you be.


Age on the clock, ravage with my cock


I really love Jeanette Aw lah


I love her spice slinging show

Jeanette Aw very nice

She reply my friend tiktok hate her for what

She is kind beautiful and amazing lady

There nth to hate about her
 

Lchlch

Honorary Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2021
Messages
139,755
Reaction score
120,852
I want to clarify something ✌
I absolutely love Ex mediacorp actor Joshua Ang , Shawn Lee and Elvin Ng etc as well
but I m trying to focoused on myself
I only will talk about them when necessary
and I'll defend them if needed especially Joshua Ang because he indirectly save me
so I'll protect him no matter what


I do have many idols and i love them well but I got to focused on myself


So please do not take me as hating celebrities
We all have our favourites



Ok that's all
If you think i am ranting you can just ignore it
I am just claryfying


Peace :)
It is normal to hv idol or idols.
But don't over indulge into it.

Also we can't control people's mouth, so any negative remarks, just ignore n don't get affected by it.
 

PiscesGirl

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Messages
28,282
Reaction score
5,190
It is normal to hv idol or idols.
But don't over indulge into it.

Also we can't control people's mouth, so any negative remarks, just ignore n don't get affected by it.


Thanks but I wouldnt be joining
because I want to be kind n uplift others

Seen my favourite actor he indirectly help me alot too so I want be half as kind as him


Still working on it

Sometimes i still get a little mad by trolls
but still learning too
 

Wishdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2014
Messages
16,898
Reaction score
1,095
I really love Jeanette Aw lah
I love her spice slinging show
Jeanette Aw very nice
She reply my friend tiktok hate her for what
She is kind beautiful and amazing lady
There nth to hate about her

You very fake. You purposely bring up Jeanette Aw cause you don't like her. But you act like you like her. Very scheming.


Age on the clock, ravage with my cock
 

Lchlch

Honorary Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2021
Messages
139,755
Reaction score
120,852
Thanks but I wouldnt be joining
because I want to be kind n uplift others

Seen my favourite actor he indirectly help me alot too so I want be half as kind as him


Still working on it

Sometimes i still get a little mad by trolls
but still learning too

Yes mdm, you know what is trolls capable of doing...
So try to ignore them, block them from your social media, ignore list in edmw.
 

PiscesGirl

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Messages
28,282
Reaction score
5,190
Cool story. I can see through your ploy.


Age on the clock, ravage with my cock


Up to you if you want think i am fake goahead

I ain't convincing you because there no point convincing you

I know i truly love Jeanette Aw
Myself is more impt

I already explain to you dont believe it not my problem



If i dont like I'll said I dont like
I have nth to hide :)

That's all
 

Wishdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2014
Messages
16,898
Reaction score
1,095
Up to you if you want think i am fake goahead
I ain't convincing you because there no point convincing you
I know i truly love Jeanette Aw
Myself is more impt
I already explain to you dont believe it not my problem
If i dont like I'll said I dont like
I have nth to hide
:)
That's all

No need to try and convince me with your lies. You know and I know can already.


Age on the clock, ravage with my cock
 
Joined
Sep 30, 2023
Messages
399
Reaction score
217
You really do need to take your medicine as prescribed and to see your doctor regularly.

In reality, NO ONE, I repeat, NO ONE gives a damn.

Do yourself a favour and keep yourself off the forums.
Don't say that. I enjoy piscesgirl threads. Always have a good laugh 😂
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top