I want to clarify something

PiscesGirl

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Messages
28,282
Reaction score
5,190
Pisces and your illogical obsessions.


you dont understand because
He indirectly save me if not I prob still live in darkness and hatred and low self esteem
I give up on myself it was serious

Maybe i will become TBY in mightiest in law
because I was hurt by my ex

People has celebrity has save or indirectly save them

I related to Ellie Arket she once said Selena Gomez indirectly save her from toxic relationship

How is that obession ?


Is just an inspiration
 

TehOPengSiuDai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2018
Messages
13,604
Reaction score
8,827
Not sure why charbo have unbeatable urge to share every lame thought that crosses their mind with the whole world and get them validated.
Not all charbo la. Only those living in their own la la land and still want to clarify and proof to other people that they are normal.
 

TehOPengSiuDai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2018
Messages
13,604
Reaction score
8,827
Because i very famous here
got thread about me too

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/who-is-this-pieces-girl-chio-bu-ah.6994264/page-4


This not first time
And also


Sad bb once told me an ex edmwer said someone stir me with my bestie ex bf too


That's bad if I pretend to be a guy maybe wont attract such things lol
😂 but i dont want dox my brother pic la
You are infamous here because of the things that you post, for example, like this “clarification” post. Nobody really gives a s*** about celebrities or which celebrity you really like.

Maybe you should stop posting such things and people will stop targeting you?
 

notabbfa

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2022
Messages
1,114
Reaction score
677
H
I want to clarify something ✌
I absolutely love Ex mediacorp actor Joshua Ang , Shawn Lee and Elvin Ng etc as well
but I m trying to focoused on myself
I only will talk about them when necessary
and I'll defend them if needed especially Joshua Ang because he indirectly save me
so I'll protect him no matter what


I do have many idols and i love them well but I got to focused on myself


So please do not take me as hating celebrities
We all have our favourites



Ok that's all
If you think i am ranting you can just ignore it
I am just claryfying


Peace :)
Just 1 question. How come so many imply or outright say you siaolang, you still don't think u siaolang?

Peace😘
 

cheongmanz

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2017
Messages
26,690
Reaction score
6,935
idc-i-dont-care.gif
 

Milodrink

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2019
Messages
21,692
Reaction score
9,013
you dont understand because
He indirectly save me if not I prob still live in darkness and hatred and low self esteem
I give up on myself it was serious

Maybe i will become TBY in mightiest in law
because I was hurt by my ex

People has celebrity has save or indirectly save them

I related to Ellie Arket she once said Selena Gomez indirectly save her from toxic relationship

How is that obession ?


Is just an inspiration


For someone you never even live together with, everything is fantasy and illusion.
 

PiscesGirl

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Messages
28,282
Reaction score
5,190
H

Just 1 question. How come so many imply or outright say you siaolang, you still don't think u siaolang?

Peace😘


I am already healed
do they have proof are they doctor

when they even claim i m an ex edmwer clone which are not

They are not God

I might be lower iq so i dont seem normal
though

Like sometimes smear campaigns

If one bullied the others will bullied as well


There are nice people who told me ignore trolls too


Quote rumours are spread faster than truth


I am here being helping and nice positive
 

PiscesGirl

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Messages
28,282
Reaction score
5,190
You are infamous here because of the things that you post, for example, like this “clarification” post. Nobody really gives a s*** about celebrities or which celebrity you really like.

Maybe you should stop posting such things and people will stop targeting you?


You sure you all dont give a shyte about celebrity

Why
Jayley woo
Julie Tan all got bash here too

Ruien figure too


Do you know someone stir me with Xiao Hudie ex before in single thread sad bb told me until hudie upset


so why I can't explain.
So should i just use a guy pic

Okay i will change my pic to guy one so no thread about me lol
 

PiscesGirl

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Messages
28,282
Reaction score
5,190
H

Just 1 question. How come so many imply or outright say you siaolang, you still don't think u siaolang?

Peace😘


I do many test they said not but in before yes
bcoz i make fun of others apperance
I saw abit of amber in me too

Julie Tan is a insercure about her figure
and I insult her airport this is a narcissistic behaviour

We shouldn't insult people insecurities that's not good but before when someone pick on me i get mad before too

So you will watch my words I wont make fun of any celebrity figure or appreance or anyone

I also wont join people bashing Chantelle
I want to change my personality fr

Mark my words i want change

Many people said Selena Gomez is a homewercker so she must be a homewercker by your logic

She isnt a homewercker i know for sure
 

PiscesGirl

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2018
Messages
28,282
Reaction score
5,190
How he indirectly save you?


I learn to be forgiving and kind too
because of him


now i also wont make fun of anyone apperance or look anymore
because now my motive is to uplift and spread light and kindness

Shouldn't make fun of others too


Ofcourse i cant be as kind as him only hope half as kind as him
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top