
I am thinking if i should change serendi to mas.... but lazy to level up and all that... you have expedition level 10 right? how many crystals did u spent in total?
Expedition does help on leveling... but for me, the main thing would be ancient coin... I can ensure that I get 150~280 coins depending on how lucky I am and how hard I wanna work on it...I am thinking if i should change serendi to mas.... but lazy to level up and all that... you have expedition level 10 right? how many crystals did u spent in total?
people on reddit are recommending that we burst our crystals on either mastery for energy regens or max 100 friends...
either helps in faster energy refills....
https://www.reddit.com/r/FantasyWarTactics/comments/3wfh92/how_to_beat_impossible_opponets_in_dimensional/
some tips and advice from people on Reddit on beating dimensional breakthrough...
erm...how does friend help in energy refill?
erm...how does friend help in energy refill?
Especially 4 star friendship points item... Quite easy to get energy refillsif more friends used you, you get friend ship points
those points go eq shop can lucky lucky get some energies.
Basically when u start reaching those harder stages, like 3/4 stars one, bring in one unit, hell fire your opponents... let him/her die and repeat the process after u refill ur Lord gauge....i dnt understand what they trying to say leh
if more friends used you, you get friend ship points
those points go eq shop can lucky lucky get some energies.
Level before Level After Price
1 2 55
2 3 111
3 4 165
4 5 235
5 6 278
6 7 324
7 8 333
8 9 444
9 10 500
1 10 2445
Expedition does help on leveling... but for me, the main thing would be ancient coin... I can ensure that I get 150~280 coins depending on how lucky I am and how hard I wanna work on it...
Edit: Reddit commenters are rating Gilian > Serendi > Mas but I think it depends on who you're more comfortable using...
Sent from IMH ward 69 bed 30.1 using GAGT
I am mostly playing PVE so still trying out which is better.... just that feel damn lazy to level up the character from scratch...![]()

most pple swap chris for mu.![]()
oh but i swap chris for jack liao, so tht means now train mu to take out jack?