iOs/Android Fantasy War Tactics

ahgui99

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2006
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
I am thinking if i should change serendi to mas.... but lazy to level up and all that... you have expedition level 10 right? how many crystals did u spent in total?
 

MeanVegTon

Banned
Joined
Nov 19, 2014
Messages
9,432
Reaction score
0
I am thinking if i should change serendi to mas.... but lazy to level up and all that... you have expedition level 10 right? how many crystals did u spent in total?

Level before Level After Price

1 2 55
2 3 111
3 4 165
4 5 235
5 6 278
6 7 324
7 8 333
8 9 444
9 10 500
1 10 2445
 
Last edited:

MeanVegTon

Banned
Joined
Nov 19, 2014
Messages
9,432
Reaction score
0
I am thinking if i should change serendi to mas.... but lazy to level up and all that... you have expedition level 10 right? how many crystals did u spent in total?
Expedition does help on leveling... but for me, the main thing would be ancient coin... I can ensure that I get 150~280 coins depending on how lucky I am and how hard I wanna work on it...

Edit: Reddit commenters are rating Gilian > Serendi > Mas but I think it depends on who you're more comfortable using...

Sent from IMH ward 69 bed 30.1 using GAGT
 
Last edited:

MeanVegTon

Banned
Joined
Nov 19, 2014
Messages
9,432
Reaction score
0
people on reddit are recommending that we burst our crystals on either mastery for energy regens or max 100 friends...

either helps in faster energy refills....
 

cloudst

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2000
Messages
5,639
Reaction score
0
people on reddit are recommending that we burst our crystals on either mastery for energy regens or max 100 friends...

either helps in faster energy refills....

erm...how does friend help in energy refill?
 

cloudst

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2000
Messages
5,639
Reaction score
0
if more friends used you, you get friend ship points

those points go eq shop can lucky lucky get some energies.

ah...i see
i have around 1.6k crystals now...expedition lvl10 liao
still considering what else to spend on
 

Sketchish

Master Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
4,107
Reaction score
0
Hello fellow tactic players...

can add moi?

ign: mozimus

can share tips what to stats u all pump?
 

ahgui99

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2006
Messages
740
Reaction score
0
Expedition does help on leveling... but for me, the main thing would be ancient coin... I can ensure that I get 150~280 coins depending on how lucky I am and how hard I wanna work on it...

Edit: Reddit commenters are rating Gilian > Serendi > Mas but I think it depends on who you're more comfortable using...

Sent from IMH ward 69 bed 30.1 using GAGT

I am mostly playing PVE so still trying out which is better.... just that feel damn lazy to level up the character from scratch... :(
 

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2010
Messages
16,563
Reaction score
4
I am mostly playing PVE so still trying out which is better.... just that feel damn lazy to level up the character from scratch... :(

leveling is quite hard. :s13:

most of the later characters arent that impressive to use also.

moi still using sakra, carrot, chris, deborah and jack.

will be subbing cleo for chris.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top