iOs/Android Fantasy War Tactics

redname

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2000
Messages
38,319
Reaction score
777
sems tht hand rebirth material are very hard to get 4* and above
 

MeanVegTon

Banned
Joined
Nov 19, 2014
Messages
9,432
Reaction score
0

HuaiNR

Master Member
Joined
May 30, 2005
Messages
4,207
Reaction score
0

Atilas

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2014
Messages
31,523
Reaction score
18,311
Not going to get Muang. It is better to get your main characters to 5* before getting the rest. Everything becomes exponentially easier when you are up there.
 

MeanVegTon

Banned
Joined
Nov 19, 2014
Messages
9,432
Reaction score
0
Not going to get Muang. It is better to get your main characters to 5* before getting the rest. Everything becomes exponentially easier when you are up there.
So it's best to focus leveling only one unit to 5 star first?
I'm doing a spread out hence I'm not having a strongest unit.... only thing is my fast growth units are levelling better...

Sent from IMH ward 69 bed 30.1 using GAGT
 

I'mpossible

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2008
Messages
1,632
Reaction score
0
Hi peeps, is serendi really worth to train? I got her to 3stars lvl 30+ now, but it's annoying how she always dies within one hit by enemies in lvl7 dungeon
 

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2010
Messages
16,563
Reaction score
4
Hi peeps, is serendi really worth to train? I got her to 3stars lvl 30+ now, but it's annoying how she always dies within one hit by enemies in lvl7 dungeon

i using 4* hero in level 7 also having some problems liao. u use 3* :s22:
 

MeanVegTon

Banned
Joined
Nov 19, 2014
Messages
9,432
Reaction score
0
Hi peeps, is serendi really worth to train? I got her to 3stars lvl 30+ now, but it's annoying how she always dies within one hit by enemies in lvl7 dungeon
Right now there's a split over whose better....
Mas, Serendi, Gilian & Mu & Cleo (? )

I don't support healers in battle (pve) as I spend a lot of effort protecting them due to their low hp/defense....

Personally preferring Gilian or Mu...

Sent from IMH ward 69 bed 30.1 using GAGT
 

MeanVegTon

Banned
Joined
Nov 19, 2014
Messages
9,432
Reaction score
0
I'm loving the bridge and snowfields for pvp....
Snow field stay at back and wait for them to come, at least 2 times of damage from ice...

Bridge just draw everyone to one side and begin ur 3/4 on 1 and you can clear top level opponents... Got lucky and clear one guy who was in 60ks...

Sent from IMH ward 69 bed 30.1 using GAGT
 
Last edited:

Mata10

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2012
Messages
5,191
Reaction score
1,091
so roughly wat are the 5 u all use?

i use deborah , jack , chris , carrot and mu at the moment..
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top